Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daomen

Daomen

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-17

Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter.   Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 5:31 pm

A Bit Of OOC Information:
Name: Cody
Country of Origin: United Kingdom (England)

Character Information:
Name: Daomen Magrah
Race: Nightelf
Class: Hunter
Proffesions: Leatherworker and Skinner (Both 200+ and soon to be Dragonscale)
Level: 40 (Maybe Higher after this post)

(Would also like you to note that i was in The Darnassus Sentinels for a long time, but i took some time away to Level my main and when i returned TDS was no more)

Daomen Mag'Rah, born to the Mag'Ran tribe. When he was just a child, his village was ransacked by Scourge invaders, they burned his home, his belongings and as far as he knows.... they took the life of his parents Crying or Very sad. In the same lands that he lived Furblogs were waging wars against the vile Orcs, a small tribe of furblogs approached the village the day after to see what they could salvage. They found poor lonely Daomen and decided to care for him. As soon as he became of a certain age, he trained hard and long to prepare for his lifelong search for his parents. It was at this current day ((Around lvl 40)) that he has finally stepped foot onto the war torn lands of azeroth to start his search for his parents.... and their Murderers!
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter.   Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 6:31 am

Hey hey Daomen good to see you again. Poke me or i poke you in-game for a talk.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net

Daomen Magrahn - The Sweet Centered Hunter.
Page 1 of 1