Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darraghg

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-22

darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 Empty
PostSubject: darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 1:14 pm

Hey all i am darraghg, u can call me dar if its easier for you. i am a 70 dwarf hunter hoping to join your ranks. my reasons are that i have played with people from your guild and really enjoyed it. I also hear you are raiding karazan, which i have a good experience in with previouse guilds. I left my old guild as they were just to seriouse and really mean.
Huntentine is my reason for joining this guild as he is a very good player and i had fun with him in shatterd halls.

thanks and hope to see you soon Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 2:08 pm

Oh no! More DPS! Make it stop!

No, for real, 70:ies are always good and I doubt that experience with Karazhan will be bad for you, also means a better base for me to join when I hit 70 Smile And don't worry about too serious, maybe even worry about too little seriousness...

Anyway, I guess Árín, Lonad, Sharna, Nahandra or other officers will come to the thread typing "contact (names) in-game and we'll talk", but just in case, wait 'til they do.

Hope to see you around soon!

Oh, and don't worry about the DPS thingy, we'll convert some of the druids with "new-thinking ideas" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 2:13 pm

*Pounces in* RAWR!!!*Sneaks away*
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 7:08 pm

Denied, Sorry my freind.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Quilly

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: mew   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 EmptyTue May 22, 2007 7:18 pm

Can we get like a "denied" Stamp emoticon? would be cool.. but newayz.. gief tanks and healors! that arr pee! .. mages are shiney too ^^ + closes topics... or i will spam them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70   darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70 Empty

Back to top Go down

darraghg Dwarf Hunter 70
Page 1 of 1