Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firez

Firez

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-13

My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P Empty
PostSubject: My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P   My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P EmptySat Mar 31, 2007 8:49 pm

Firez sits in the corner of the room, quietly smoking his pipe. He looks around at all the other wardens in the room, taking no notice to what they are saying, but only hearing a muffled drone of voices.

'Maybe time to take a vacation...' Firez thinks as he smiles to himself.
'Too much on my mind, just need to get out of all this before I snap and lose it again'

Firez sits quietly to himself, having a debate in his head about what to do.
'I've been here for so long, friendships have been forged, and some broken, some even faded away'
"Aldaevin, Eliona, Amnufin... Elloa... Celestar... Eleystra" Firez murmers to himself in a quiet tone.
'All of these people lost, maybe I should try to find them, Demons are a nasty threat, but time away to re-cooperate my mind will refresh me'

Firez slowly gets up and walks into the sleeping quarters. He takes out a cloth and places some belongings in it before tying it up and throwing it over his shoulder.

'If I say something, they won't let me go, If I just leave, they won't look for me, I'm a demon for Elune's sake...'

Firez slowly walks out of the keep and into the misty horizon.

((Time to give the big guy a rest for while, and me a break from WoW, I'll be on MSN so if any messages want to be passed onto me, Talk with Arin or Zharixa, I'll check up on the forums and maybe get involved in the OOC posts. Good luck everyone, and I'll miss you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And by the way, thinking about those who have left in the past like the people Firez mentioned, it upsets me in some way, sorry if that sounds weird, but I do miss them, since It's been a year in TDS for me now. I need to clear my head of all my work building up on me and RL problems then I can come back to the world of RP and love cookies. ))

((And Don't think you've got rid of me, I'll be back soon.))
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P   My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 10:54 am

Sharna sits at one of the tables, where a book got her full attention it would seem.
She swiftly raises her eyes as she notice Firez walk to the sleeping quarters, paying no bigger attention to it she returns to her book*

((FIREZ!!!!!
You forgot Dessai, Troy, Greenleaf, Nimwë and probably a lot of others...i also miss them very much.

I think it's nice to hear from you, i haven't seen you in ages, i'm sad that the one i enjoy to hate the most haven't been around:3
Have missed ya Firez.

Saying we won't get rid of you? Alright..*Returns to some blueprints, that involve a gigantic cave, some demons disguised as innocent small kids and a big chocolate cake.

See ya Firez^^
Will miss ya:3))
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P   My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P EmptySun Apr 01, 2007 11:43 am

*looks up from his book to see Firez leave.*
*mumbles something nobody but can hear: "goodbye Firez, be well"*
*goes back to his book*

((aye...a lot left. Nimwë is still there on rogue..sometimes. I miss a lot of them. never knew Troy, but heard he was great. saw Dessai only for short, so... im wondering whats keeping eleystra from coming back. hope yer arm'll be better real soon. ))
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P   My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 5:09 am

((Nim..ain't around anymore. Not on this server Crying or Very sad
Troy was cool! I remember the first days, we used officer chat as OOC chat xD I got complimented for being teh first to ask if i could join IC, in whisper:3

Dessai, aye, i remember specially her background. It was something with her being raised by humans in southshore, i remember suggestions that Nim made as to how to tweak it so it could have happened.

Eley..not really sure what happened to her. I remember she sometimes checked the old sentinel forums. Doubt we'll see her anymore, 7 months since she was last online on Eley...i miss her:( She was very cool. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P   My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P Empty

Back to top Go down

My time is up, and so is Firez', For now :P
Page 1 of 1