Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The long journey home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firez

Firez

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-13

The long journey home Empty
PostSubject: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 4:40 pm

After the walk from The Blasted Lands, Firez finally arrives in Stormwind. He looks around at all the humans, remembering the hate he had for them so much for his past with the Kubara Project.

'Humans, I hope they all burn and die and rot in the midst of demon scum'

He slowly walks into an inn and asks for a room.

'I hope the Wardens will be okay while I am gone'

'What am I saying, they won't need me, a demon, I'm one of the enemy, Why should they care?'

'But... they took me in, even though my flaw is what lies within my burning soul'

'Even still, the threats and the hate from some of the Sentinels a long time ago... Some may like me, whereas, Some want me dead and burried with the rest of my family...'

He slowly walks up the stairs and bumps into a small human girl. He looks down and frowns at her.

'Say nothing, Firez, Just get into your room'

He ignores the girl and continues to walk into his room, to notice a human man standing by his window, staring out over Stormwind.

"Firez, my dear boy... So nice to finally meet you" the man softly claims.

"Sorry, this room is reserved for me, Do you mind?" Firez forces out kindly.

"Not at all... Project Destruction..." The man grins slightly.

Firez' eyes narrow slightly as he stares at the small brown-haired male in front of him.

"Excuse me?" Firez remarks.

The man slowly turns around and looks at Firez, He clenches a book in his hand, with a strange look in his eye...
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyMon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm

Firez throat goes dry as he stares at the human.

"Do you know what you are?" The man asks

"I've seen enough of what I've done to guess" Firez comments.

The man tilts his head and laughs slightly.

"Quick and snappy, just like your father..."

Firez takes a step closer.

"What do you know about my father, he died before you was even a thought in your mother's grandmother's head?"

The man holds up a book.

"Your family history, all in this book..."

Firez looks back at the man wearily...
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyTue Apr 03, 2007 5:13 pm

"What do you know about me then, human?" Firez snaps

The male smirks.

"The name is Kris"

Firez eyes Kris up and down and notices a soul pouch hanging from his belt.

"A warlock huh?" Firez asks

Kris nods slowly.

"Why did those humans choose you to be their subject? Because of the amount of hate you had in your heart. You wanted revenge. You wanted blood from those who had insulted yours. Not only that, Your family seemed to be quite the attraction to demons. Since your father knew much about the hunting arts."

Firez looks down.

'Arias and Tygra, they shared a similar fate to what he says'

"Your sister... Tygra, Preluna's adoptive mother, she was first to fall to a demon, Arias also fell too. But Arias was different... he was strangely...Passive... compared to you and Tygra..."

'Passive... Is he trying to call me and Tygra purely black-hearted?'
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Firez' Death   The long journey home EmptyTue Apr 17, 2007 10:23 am

"So nice of you to hand yourself to me... I thought I'd have trouble tracking you down, boy"

The man stares at Firez eagerly.

"You have definitely grown stronger since you had become the subject. I'm afraid to say... It's over now, Derias, Dear boy..."

Firez looks up and looks shocked

"What's over, human?"

Kris lifts his hand and spreads his fingers out in front of Firez.

"You..."

Firez winces and growls as a shard appears before Kris' hand.

"The power inside you, you have just been a carrier of hate and anger. And as you felt those emotions, you grew stronger. Now, I must have this power, even if it kills you, Elf.."

Firez tries to talk but no words come out, instead, a red mist exales from Firez' mouth, eyes, ears and nose. Kris smiles tenaciously as the mist is absorbed into the shard in his hand.

'THINK FIREZ THINK, YOU'RE GONNA END UP DEAD AT THIS RATE'

The mist stops exiting Firez. The glow from his eyes fade away. His body remains upright before collapsing to the floor, lifeless in front of Kris. He looks down at Firez and frowns slightly.

"Thank you for helping me... Derias. I'm sorry. Be with your godess Elune"

Kris takes out a small dagger, with the name 'Derias' crudely carved into the hilt and lays it by Firez' head.

"And be with your family child..."

Kris slowly walks out of the room, not looking back. A small tear runs down Firez' cheek.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 5:41 am

'What is going on?'

'Father...Mother... Where are you?!'

'I can't move!'

Firez lays motionless in the inn of Stormwind.

'I can't see anything... Darkness everywhere...'

'I'm...scared...'
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 6:57 am

'Wha...What's that...?"

The darkness of Firez' vision is pierced by a large silouette of a tree. His hearing slowly comes back to him... He hears screams bellow through the air. The silouette becomes larger and closer, Firez slowly moves and gets up. He looks around him, Blood and corpses of elves surround him.

'No...No...'

Firez begins to panic...

'Not here... Not again...'

He slowly walks forward and notices a young elf with long green hair run straight past him. He looks back at the elf.

'Tylarin?'

"Tylarin!" Firez yells.

The elf continues to run towards the forest behind Firez. He looks back at the tree. Demons clamber around the roots. Elves try to fight them off, but seem to make no advance. Firez begins to run up to the tree as fast as he can and unsheathes his daggers. He runs up to a felguard and goes to swing at the large demon, but his daggers go straight through without causing no damage at all. Firez takes a step back and gasps.

'Why... This must be a dream...'

The felguard yelps in pain and blood sprays from his mouth, Firez takes a few steps and looks at the demon in awe. The torso begins to rip in half, blood sprays all over the floor. A similar demonic yell bellows in Firez ears. He then notices the top half of the felguard pulled off of the hips and standing there, holding the felguard's lifeless body, Was a younger looking mirror of Firez himself.

'What the...'

The younger image stands with a dark red glow in his eyes. He drops the felguard and grabs a nearby elf and snaps thier neck, he then looks up and roars loudly before running off into the forest, following Tylarin.

'Sh*t, I did that...?'

Firez starts to run after himself into the forest, as Archimonde slowly climbs Nordrassil's trunk. Firez looks back for one second and then gets deafened as a loud cataclysmic boom fills the air.

'What is going on.... why am I seeing this all again?'

Tears begin to fall from Firez cheek as his body still lies lifeless on the inn floor. Militia stand around his body, wondering what seems to be going on.
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 3:54 pm

'Fear, Anger, Hate, Chaos, Darkness...'

Firez chases himself through the forests of Ashenvale as fast as he can. The surroundings begin to darken and the younger image of himself slows down to a stop and turns around, Firez quickly stops and stares into the deep, bright red eyes of himself.

"Derias... The hate still remains in you... I am that hate... Your past... You will never lose it." The younger image explains.

'Wha?'

The younger image slowly walks towards Firez.

'What's he doing?'

The image starts to run towards him, the surroundings completely black around Firez. The image then collides with Firez' body.

"ARGH!!!"

Firez quickly jolts and quickly gets up off the inn floor. He looks around in shock at all the humans watching him.

"What?"

Firez slowly walks past them and down the stairs.

((I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long journey home   The long journey home Empty

Back to top Go down

The long journey home
Page 1 of 1