Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jealousy

Jealousy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer Empty
PostSubject: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptySat May 12, 2007 2:42 pm

Greetings All,

I've been looking for a friendly, organised RP guild with a family feel for some time - is this the place Jealousy should finally come in to out of the wilderness? (and there are big dinosaurs out there - it's a scary place!).

A brief character synopsis:

Jelaousy is a bit of a fey child, a dreamer and an explorer full of wonder at this new world. She's filled with boundless curiosity for what is beyond the murlocs on the horizan, and where the the next road leads. She is a woodsy creature of simple wants and needs, and usually a bit disheveled and unkept with grass stained hands and muddy feet.

Certantly no bold hero or champion of the weak. She has little interest in gold, politics, fancy shiney armor or fame for that matter. Nor does she have any grudge with the horde, Orcs and trolls seem to her to be more at peace with the world than the ever-busy humans or tinkering gnomes. Tauren in fact she finds the most fascinating creatures and is forever making daisy chains to braid into their manes - she wonders why this seems to spook them so much? Undead however she attacks on sight - not through any animosity but just because of their intrinsic wrongness and to put them out of their miserey.

She's not very good with dark. damp enclosed spaces and is very loyal to friends who help light the way...

A bit about me - well i'm old enough to remember when choper bikes were considered cool so I class myself as mature by the standards of WoW Very Happy I have a lot of time for friendly banter and silly adventures, but very little for cc'ing, Ganking, bad manners and generally ruining other peoples gaming experience - it's bad karma (and i've read the Tao of Pooh so I should know! Smile ) I've a fairly good grasp of the roles of tanks, healers and hybrids within a group but little knowledge of dps from distance or raiding with more than 5 people. I'm on line quite a bit but often at odd hours due to other commitmants.

Jealousy is a level 49 shaman at present and enhance specced although this may well change towards the end game - not twinked but with fairly high level gear. Currently around 300 skinning and 285ish LW/DS, her other interests include making faces at Ents, pulling dwarves beards and tickling voidwalkers.

J.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptySat May 12, 2007 4:09 pm

And i thought it was only us elves that went around hugging trees! :O
Poor Shar..all these happy, good natured people joining.. It just ain't good for her.

Anyway! I'd say we could definatly use more people like you.

I'd suggest you contact Árín or one of the officers in game.
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:39 am

Seeing all these wellformulated posts makes me hate myself for not putting more time into my own...

Well, you sounds interesting and in no way mainstream "worldhero", which I like. And Waluin could always use more natureworshippers to mumble to behind the backs of the arcaneusers, backstabbers, brutes and such.
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptySun May 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Quite interesting story. Smile

So yes, like Sharna said, contact Árín or any of the offcers; me, Sharna, Lonad or Fenor, ingame and we'll talk more.

- Naha.
Back to top Go down
Galendingo

Galendingo

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptySun May 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Jealousy wrote:
A bit about me - well i'm old enough to remember when choper bikes were considered cool so I class myself as mature by the standards of WoW

According to my standards is this the 70:s. Not sure if you have the same measurement as me thou. "Easy Rider" and movies like this.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptyMon May 14, 2007 1:32 pm

Waluin wrote:
Seeing all these wellformulated posts makes me hate myself for not putting more time into my own...

Well, you sounds interesting and in no way mainstream "worldhero", which I like. And Waluin could always use more natureworshippers to mumble to behind the backs of the arcaneusers, backstabbers, brutes and such.

*Grins* Definatly not mainstream worldhero. Not even a hero i'd say, even though Shar probably wouldn't mind being one xD
Natureworshippers?..Ehh...right...can't be Shar we're talking about^^
Back to top Go down
Jealousy

Jealousy

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: onwards and upwards...   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptyMon May 14, 2007 5:26 pm

Well i seem to have made it past the interview and am now a shiney new "Warden" Very Happy - love the tabard by the way.

I've met a few of you here and there around Kaldimor and look forwards to meeting the rest of you. I'll probably stay off the guild chat for a bit and just listen in until i've got peoples characters sussed, but will endevour to contibute Jealousy's own particular brand of whimsical madness to what transpires in the halls of Nethergarde keep Surprised (lets face it at level 49 i won't be contributng much to your guilds outworld attunement efforts for a bit so i'll just try and contribute socially instead)

J.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer EmptyTue May 15, 2007 3:25 pm

No need to stay off guild chat. It's awfully quiet much of the time>.<

*Grins* You just wait and see. In the past we've made events where we summoned level 40 people to Outland because of an event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer   Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy gently prods the recruitment officer
Page 1 of 1