Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruitment.

Go down 
+3
Suo Saenchai
kléa
Árín
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyFri Jan 26, 2007 11:48 am

If you feel like joining please post here: general information about yourself and a short charachter backround. And a officer will contact you here or ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
kléa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptySat Mar 24, 2007 10:26 am

my name is kléa mt familiy did die only my sister is alive im trying too fiind hure.I like heling people whit my heals evrytime i heal someone i think on my mother.And i am tailor ans skinner sonn i can make a drees i whill give that drees too my sister when i have finded hure.!((i can rp))
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai

Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2007 10:48 am

I will inform commander in-game about Your post Wink
Back to top Go down
Zharixa

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyFri Mar 30, 2007 2:41 am

*cringes in horror*
Back to top Go down
Noctus

Noctus

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 12:20 pm

I am known as Noctus Nocturnus. I will not reveal my true name to you, for personal reasons. Recently I left the Exiles, a group that will always hold a place in my heart. I am, as my proffession requires, quite capable in surviving on my own, but there are things I must do that require the help of others.
Having seen many friends of mine joining the Ravencrest Warders, having fought many times on your side against the Horde that pollute our lands and the demons that try to destroy us, and considering the respect I have for some of your members, I decided to ask for admittance in the Warders.
If you accept me amidst your ranks, I will help defend our homelands from all intruders and hopefully one day bring down the accursed Illidan Stormrage.

(((OOC : Some of you know me from my time with the Exiles. I consider myself a capable melee fighter and also a well versed alchemist and enchanter. I have also RPed a lot with people from your guild. I prefer World RPPVP events, have done lot of it with ToC mostly lately. I am asking to join you as you are a guild known for RP activities. I also consider some of you friends. I hope you will accept me.)))

1 day later, I'm a part of the Ravencrest Warders. Thank you all for accepting me among you. As soon as I have access to the rest of the forum, I'll post my background.
Back to top Go down
Steelt

Registration date : 2007-05-15

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Recruiment   Recruitment. EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:37 am

Character name Steelt lv 67 Warlock. I have played Wow over a year now and my latest guild was Wanderer.. I have been in 1 RP guild but it was a long time ago.. I have been in many other guids for example Burning Crusaders and some smaller ones. Dunno really what else i wrote here..
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyTue May 22, 2007 7:09 pm

Sorry Steelt, Denided.
Back to top Go down
Talamir

Registration date : 2007-05-24

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment. EmptyThu May 24, 2007 4:26 am

I live in Sweden and have played wow for over a year. I have some experience in RP, mostly from visits to Goldshire and the Blue Recluse. There is still some things I need to learn though and I hope your guild can develop my rp to a higher level. I also use flagRSP. Here is the story of my character:

The Background of Talamir Melithien Shadowthorn:

Talamir Melithien was born in a noble night elf family who ran a school for hunters and druids in Ashenvale. His father passed away when Talamir was only three years old and he grew up with only his mother “Avalaya” and two-year younger sister “Alariel”. Talamir started studying history and geography as a child but wanderlust often took him out into the wild. The studies made him restless in the long run and he finally decided to join the ranks of hunters within the school. Here Talamir began learning the trade of skinning and leatherworking…but more importantly he had training in the fine arts of archery and taming beasts. When Talamir had turned 102 years old the Burning Legion struck on Ashenvale and he and his sister, who studied as a druid, decided to help defend the forest. During the assault his sister was mortally wounded and passed away soon after. It was then that Talamir decided to start out on his own to fight for the Night Elf cause outside Ashenvale and to avenge his sister. In memory of his sister he wears her silver pendant around his neck.

One day in his journeys he came across a society known as the Ravencrest Wardens….
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. EmptyThu May 24, 2007 6:13 am

If you could please contact Me, Fenor , Nahandra, Rotarr or Lonad in game for a little chat : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment.
Page 1 of 1