Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Waluin, now lvl 57 druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Waluin, now lvl 57 druid Empty
PostSubject: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySat May 05, 2007 1:59 pm

Well, I'm a lvl 57 druid, by the name Waluin Thistlefoot (Waluin in-game). I'm Feralspecced but very willing to respecc to anything else in later levels. My guilds haven't gone very well, either they were crapguilds or they collapsed after a short while. I have a few friends in Ravencrest that says very positive things about you, and me myself have had interest in the Ravencrest since it was your members that were the first others I ever have seen RP on SSL.

Short RP-history: Born around 9000 years ago, Waluin is a very ancient being. Born after the WAr of the Ancients His parents were herbalists, but Waluin took instead interest in druidism early. He was there to see when the Great World Tree was planted, a sight that is his greatest remembering. For thousands of years he guarded nature, either through the Dream or in Azeroth. When the Legion returned 6 years ago, Waluin was awake, but he never actually experienced battle, he was always positioned at the wrong place. He, as many other druids, decided to stay in Azeroth to aid in the rebuilding process.

I prefer PVE and RP activities. Although I find PVP interesting sometimes, it's not something I do often.

Hope you consider me!
Waluin
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:26 pm

Somebody that knows the lore!!!!!:O
Arin!! I Command that you Hijack him right away!
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySun May 06, 2007 4:30 am

That's a positive start I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySun May 06, 2007 5:11 am

Razz
I'm just trolling around<.>

If the lazy bugger, Arin, doesn't contact you. Try to whisper her or send her an in-game mail...she isn't known for her activity on the forums:P
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySun May 06, 2007 5:51 pm

I love you to Sharna -.-

Please contact me or any other officer in-game at any given time. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptySun May 06, 2007 11:27 pm

*Feels the wub*
Back to top Go down
Khelazzar

Khelazzar

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid EmptyMon May 07, 2007 4:53 am

*Does the manic Draenei laugh in the background*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waluin, now lvl 57 druid   Waluin, now lvl 57 druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Waluin, now lvl 57 druid
Page 1 of 1