Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

huntentine level 70 druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
huntentine

huntentine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-28

huntentine level 70 druid Empty
PostSubject: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 5:49 am

i know some of you, WAHOO

Player Information

Name: Robert...but call meh Rob...or you could even call me Fred..just not Robert Razz

Character Information

Name: Huntentine (Second name unknown, named by High Elf farmers)
Race: Night Elf
Spec: Hybrid, mostly Feral, but keep changing it slightly to get the most Physical Damage Possible
Professions: Skinner (375) Leatherworker ( 312 but starting to build up to make my helm)

Huntentine : The Beginning

I am but a young Druid, but this I know for sure, I have seen too much blood, too many deaths, too many losses, I have seen far too much...

The sky was a faint red as the crimson sun faded out of view over the hill tops. As I stood up... I saw that my home, my friends and family within it, was gone. Smoke came from the rooftops of my village... fire came from the houses. This was my fault, if only I didn't...was there anyway too...how would I...
I took in my surroundings with a deep breath, praying that maybe I would wake up, but in my heart I knew that this was far to real.

Knowing that it was too late to do anything I ran, and kept running, I didn't look back. I ran for days on end, running and running until....Ihad run too far. I collapsed in the Stonetalons Mountains. As I was lieing there, with the sun blazing down on me, a group of humans baring a strange emblmem on tere tunics saw me and rushed to what I thought was my aid. At first I was glad to see them, but as they came closer I could clearly make out the emblem... they were pirates. As one of the humans looked at me with a wide grin on his face, I started to become frightenned, having somehow survived the raid of my village, would I be slain by a pirate whilst I was unable to move, this thought was sickening. I tried to struggle as they left me onto their shoulders, but I had ran too hard.

I woke up a few days later in a comfortable bed, I forgot what had happened for only a moment as I relaxed my head on the soft pillow, but then the door to my cabin swung open and hit the wall with a bang, I looked around but couldn't see anyone, then I heard a voice,
"Down here!" as I looked down, I saw a green haired gnome comming only two feet or so above the ground, he had a mischevious face and an axe that must have been crafted especially for a gnome. " The captain 'll see ya now."
I hesitated before getting up, but after only a few seconds the gnome became impatient. As I stood up I saw that I had been re-dressed in cloth pants and and boots. the gnome threw me a linen vest which I quickly put on, the weather was horrible,and seeming that the floor I was on was moving, I could only guess that we were at sea.

I served under Captain Rushwoods command for many years, it was a good life, I was fed just like the rest of the crew. However, I wasn't like them, they had not been through what I had been through, I became stronger, faster...better. I was their weapon. As I grrew older I began to take part in their raids, we killed and for that we were paid. I was aboard the ship for many years, forgetting about my past, until I realised, that I had become that which I had seeked out to destroy, I was doing what the horde did to me, I was destroying villages...I was destroying lives.

I was only six-teen at the time that my village was invaded by the horde, they destroyed everything, they murdered the men, the women... and even the children. I swore on that day that I would avenge my family, I swore I would't abandon them

This was copied and pasted from the Cotm forum, I couldnt really be botherred writing it all out again, and sorry if its not the type of information you wanted...but who cares? unless the people deciding wether or not I get in cares...then I care sincerely Razz
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 8:22 am

Another tragic past eh? xD
Wonderful! THose with a tragic past, please be seated at table 3.'

Zeh noobcomic ftw;P
Back to top Go down
huntentine

huntentine

PostSubject: Re: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 1:36 pm

As I said, copied from Circle of the Moons recruitment Razz And I dont sit down at tables ^^ Unless you got a bean bag chair, then Im there, and there aint no standing me back up
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 3:19 pm

your name is familiar to me.
I agree with Sharna...though, there was a war..
yes, a lot of people have had a tragic past... but people without one, dont have a need to get into a guild to fight, now do they? xP
Back to top Go down
huntentine

huntentine

PostSubject: Re: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid EmptySat Apr 28, 2007 4:30 pm

Hehe, my name is familiar to tonnes of people...its strange Razz but i like it,

and for the record, i aint a noob ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: huntentine level 70 druid   huntentine level 70 druid Empty

Back to top Go down

huntentine level 70 druid
Page 1 of 1