Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corie wants to join in.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Corie wants to join in. Empty
PostSubject: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyTue May 01, 2007 2:58 pm

My details:

Name: Pazi aka Pazman
Sex: Male

Corie details:

She is a human female who's parents died in a very natural way without horde claiming any territory or burning down any houses.

She was born in a house in Lakeshire (which indeed -has- burnt down since then) and lived there until she could join the army. Which she did. Being a Private she had alot of troubles taking orders from the higher command and sometimes was punished for her rebelish acts.

Though gaining higher ranks made her more like them, orders were not a problem anymore and she quickly grew in both mind and body. Until she finally was forced to resign. Trying to aid a member of the horde who himself had saved her life but betrayed her afterwards, killing an officer. The blaim was put on Corie.

However it didn't hurt her ego, being forced out of the army. Finally she could catch up with everything else involving her life.

She is a hard-tempered woman, aggressive but cautious. Very nice person though and hardly ever uses bad words. Likes to pickpocket alot though as she has done that her whole life to get food and water. Watch out.

Well, everything else is for you to find out really. Take good care!
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyTue May 01, 2007 3:11 pm

z0mg0sh! Someone without a tragic past?Surprised
That will be table 1.

Anyway:P It looks all good to me. Shame i can't be online more often.
But i'm sure Arin or one of the other officers will take good care of the interview Razz
Back to top Go down
Creadius

Creadius

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyTue May 01, 2007 6:32 pm

Yeah, I must say it's an interesting background, very realistic for once. I'm vouching for. I hope your interview goes well.
Back to top Go down
sylinia

sylinia

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyThu May 03, 2007 10:43 am

PAZMAN!!!

wow its been ages since ive seen you around Smile

hope to have a chat sometime
Back to top Go down
Corie

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyFri May 04, 2007 12:49 am

Ooh, hey Sylinia! Wow, really is ages huh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Deathjester

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptyFri May 04, 2007 7:43 am

Deathjester raises a drink. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Corie

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. EmptySat May 05, 2007 4:11 am

Hehe, for old times! Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corie wants to join in.   Corie wants to join in. Empty

Back to top Go down

Corie wants to join in.
Page 1 of 1