Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Borodia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join   Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 5:48 pm

Hi im Borodia.
Im a 15 year old boy living in Denmark - Nykřbing falster (city) and my name in real life is "Carsten". I play alot of World of Warcraft and are working in a soap factory called "Sćbe Fabrikken". Im a work freak so im working the most of my time i got free from school. Why you should recruit me: Why you should that i cant tell you but i got an Idea its bcozz i am a good RP´er and i know the rules how to RP and have RP´ed the most of my time on my main im also a great DPS but i got hacked so got "Crap" items right now but getting the right gear again... Right now im going to BRD to get the right gear so i can do "Huge" DPS again. If you wanna contact me my name is "Borodia" in-game my E-Mail is Carsten_kildegaard@hotmail.com.
P.S I am not so good to english so i hope you can read this topic.. but i like to hear from you soon. And one more thing: Im online mostly at the weekends (mostly the evenings and nights between 20:00-06:00) and the mornings monday-thursday (6:30-7:45 - School)
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join   Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 2:52 am

How about we grab a IC interview one day? : )
Contact me or any offier online. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join   Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 3:31 am

This is just cool. Another danish person! xD
I'm seriously amazed by the amount of danish people i've meet in WoW o.o
Back to top Go down
Norrinja

Norrinja

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join   Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 3:54 am

*nods at Sharna*

Danish people allover Razz
anyways I hope you will have a pleasent meeting with Árín *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join   Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join Empty

Back to top Go down

Bordia - 57 soon 58 rogue (Really good to RP also)wanna join
Page 1 of 1