Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

linoman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linoman

Linoman

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-24

linoman Empty
PostSubject: linoman   linoman EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 8:55 am

OOC: Real name, simon, age 18, playing since christmas, lives near nopio
no alts as yet, wants to get linoman to 70 with full or partial arena gear first.
Been in loads of guilds including: the unity, survivors of azshara, the pirates who say yarr and more.

IC:
Name: Linoleum lantau
Called: Linoman

The story behind the name:
Some young brute from goldshire what a little too drunk and had nothing in his head but air, therefor he had trouble pronouncing my name when asking me for a few gold and a pint. He ended up calling me linoman and the name stuck.

Sat in the bar in shattrath city you will find this exubrant charecter larging it up with the young woman of azaroth and outland. His past however is dark and haunted. As one of the original defenders of azshara linoleum was on the front lines, a strong young hunter of the time. Using beasts and wit to his advantage. When the demons came he and his fellow soldiers worked hard to keep what was theirs, but were betrayed by their queen herself, azshara. This would have disheartend many, but not linoleum.
Constantly battling with the hate for his tratorous queen linoleum used his hurt to his advantage. Becoming ever higher in the ranks of the Night elfe army he helped the dragons fend the insectoid menace back into the walls of the ruind temple of Ahn'Qiraj. During the following wars linoleum found his power and controll would constantly fluctuate. Eventualy he decided to find inner ballance to controll himself. He studdied under the daranasian sentinals for hundereds of year and gained all the knowledge he required to streighten out. Now linoleum or "linoman" is stronger and smarter then ever, using his skills and teamwork to battle through the hordes of hellfire peninsular and hellfire citidel. He still yearns for revenge against his trators from azshara. Soon he will begin his revenge plot, starting by killing lady vashj. for the moment however he bides his time, growing stronger until he makes his move.
Back to top Go down
Tallis

Tallis

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

linoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: linoman   linoman EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 1:39 pm

I'm more interested in why your name is Linoleum actually
Back to top Go down
Linoman

Linoman

linoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: linoman   linoman EmptyTue Jun 26, 2007 6:01 pm

my parents spent too much time doing the trippyer side of alchemy
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

linoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: linoman   linoman EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 10:05 am

LIIIIINOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*tries to hug Linoman hard in bear form*

So you made it to this section of "teh interwebs" too, just like we other "unities" did. Good to see. I vouch for you Lino!
Back to top Go down
Linoman

Linoman

linoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: linoman   linoman EmptySun Jul 01, 2007 3:50 am

hazzah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

linoman Empty
PostSubject: Re: linoman   linoman Empty