Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mind Breaking Situation [RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathjester

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Mind Breaking Situation [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Mind Breaking Situation [RP]   Mind Breaking Situation [RP] EmptyThu May 17, 2007 6:53 pm

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

The mind…

The mind is Everything. Your mind, is YOU. Without your mind, you are No One. Your flesh and bones are Nothing. Your mind is what makes you different from everyone else. So that must mean that you are no one without it. Nevermind the rest of your body.

Some minds are stronger than others. The mind itself is a complicated tool, and most simply cannot control its great power. The ones who can’t, are the weak-minded ones. And if they are weak-minded, then they Themselves are Weak.

Every mind is fragile however… But fragile to different things. Sorrow, anger, and such, can alter your view. And it can be hard for others to find that weak point. Because finding that weak point, is finding Your weak point.

Or they could just chop your head off... But that is completely up to them!

So…

If your mind is You…

What about those who are capable of manipulating it? Perhaps even Control or Break it?

Well…

They have the upper hand...

And they flow freely through the minds of others, without really showing themselves. Thus, they are superior in terms of surveying and creating overall confusion and chaos. They are made Only for that purpose. Although they tend to... Stray away from work, and do whatever their own disturbing minds could think of doing.

But... They could only be thought out and made by someone who thinks... Differently... Isn't that right? Someone who is skilled in the arcane. Someone who prefers subtle acts rather than brutish confrontations. Someone who has mastered the power of illusions.

Yes...

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

It was a new frontier. An entire new field of minds to explore and... Perhaps even crush. However, these new minds were of a higher standard than the ordinary Horde mind. Infact... They were very, very clever... And that itself was a problem. A problem with no solution other than accepting it.

Mind Breaking Situation

In the basement of the Nethergarde Keep, Blasted Lands, there were rats, spiders and the like, going about in the dark and gloomy room. Nothing in particular, except...

There was a peculiar gnome sitting in a corner of the room. He was wearing a rocket helmet, and was resting it against the wall. It was almost as if he was staring straight ahead. But there was something odd about him... Like an aura. He was just sitting there, completely still, resting his helmet against the wall as if he was dead.

But he wasn't.

He was just Deathjester. A Mindbreaker. And that was reason enough to be Odd.

He began to concentrate. But not on anything in particular. He just concentrated, and started to hear the voices coming in, as expected. It was like a meeting in which they were capable of discussing all sorts of matters, as you would think. But it was something less than serious, which was obviously not the idea of it.

(( http://profile.imeem.com/tNXB4J/music/fTuBAcaw/the_trial/ )) (Music is NOT timed with the text... I think)

Deathjester: Testing, TESTING! Come in! Come in! I have a table for three or maybe even more!

Clowny: Oui, mon frère Jester! How gentle of yu...

Lunis: NICE. I LIKE IT. WHERE IS THE PIE?

Deathjester: ...

???: General.

Deathjester: Aaaa my lord! I was looking for you... For I have much to tell.

???: I trust that it is information of Some use then. THAT, is EXPECTED, "General".

Mr. Juggles: H-hhhhe is not the only one i-i-i-i-interested in... In some h-h-hearin'!

Lunis: HAH. "H-H-H-HI E-EEEEVERYONE, MY NAME IS JUGGLES, AND I SSSSTUTTER L-L-LIKE AN OLD... LIKE AN OLD... ... ..." ... SUMFIN!

Mr. Juggles: ... !!!

Deathjester: ... ... You can ignore these fools, my lord, while I explain the situation.

???: Go on.

Deathjester: Let's start with this then: I have succesfully made my way into the Alliance. They are... Not-so-suspecting of my identity, for now.

???: So "Curtis Shock" is out of the picture?

Deathjester: That's right. He couldn't QUITE take the pressure, as you can see, haha! But anyways... The Alliance itself proves to be more of a problem than I first thought. You see... They are Clever. They are NOT simple-minded like most of the Horde was. I have noticed this firsthand, my lord. Even that damn pirate wasn't like this. He had the willpower, but he was never able to figure anything out...

???: Do not reveal yourself, General. Under ANY circumstances, do NOT reveal yourself or anything else for that matter. I do not care if the Alliance have more intelligence than some brutish Orcs and Trolls, they are all the same in the end. Is THAT understood?

Deathjester: It is.

???: Continue then. Surely there's more to say.

Deathjester: Correct! Because I have not only made it into the Alliance, but I have ALSO managed to... 'Persuade' my way into the Ravencrest Wardens. They believe I am only here to kill some pesky hordlings!

Lunis: YOU. GOT A CONCUSSION IN THE HEAD? KILL WARDENS TOO! WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER. DONE. AND DONE.

Deathjester: ... Do you even realize yourself how much of an idiot you are? These beings are no fools. They know how to fight, and as I have already said, they are Clever. The Lord wants it subtle, so we will have it that way. It is easy to create havoc, and it will give me lotsa free time to stroll around and do nothing in particular!

Clowny: Enjoy ze life when yu can... It iz beautiful.

Deathjester: That is the point.

???: And yet, that is NOT what you are here for GENERAL. You may do whatever you want, as long as there is some notable confusion among my enemies! Because THAT is what you are here for. Now... Anything more to add?

Deathjester: Yes, I believe there are two problems that I have encountered...

???: What?

King Chance: We all live on one side of the coin... But it seems that Jester has doubled that up!

Clowny: Entendu! Entendu.

Deathjester: I have encountered the actual SISTER of Curtis Shock! I believe she was called... Leaf... Or something like that. But at that time, Curtis was in controll, and therefore I could not prevent the actual encounter. However, now it's no matter anymore, as long as that little gnome won't find out that it was her "long lost brother"...

???: Touching... But not really. Go on, General.

Deathjester: I have also met...

???: ... Yes?

Deathjester: Malek.

???: And who is this worthless being then?

Lunis: HAHA. HE NOT KNOW WHO MALEK IS. HAHA. HAHA. HAHA.

Clowny: Sssshhh!

Deathjester: Malek... He is the persistant old man, my lord! He is a problem, who doesn't even know that he IS a problem! Like a leech... He sucks my life out by being around all the time! IT IS INDEED VERY ANNOYING! I just wish he knew THAT... Although I have already told him...

???: You have spoken to this "leech"?

Deathjester: Yes. I attended to a meeting with the Ravencrest Wardens. There I saw him... It was a pain for the eyes. I cannot believe that he is still around after all this time! And I could not hold myself, so after the meeting, I confronted him directly with words. Luckily he doesn't suspect that much... I think.

???: YOU "THINK"???

Deathjester: Weeeell at some point during the talk with him, everything went black... It has never happened before. It was quite a thing. But I'm sure it was nothing, because I did wake up after awhile.

???: It better be nothing, General. Because I am tired of failures. Failures like that arrogant demon-hunter managed to create. Though we need not to worry about him anymore. The "Oh-so-adventurous" Horde and Alliance will naturally destroy him.

Deathjester: I believe they will. And I will try to make that happen myself, my lord. Maybe even with a little help...

Mr. Juggles: Ssss... SSss-sssure!

Lunis: OR SUMFIN LIKE THAT.

Deathjester: I will enter Outland now, to see what can be done there.

???: Good.

Deathjester: RIGHT FOLKS, TEATIME IS OVER!... But just in here! HAHA!

Lunis: BUT. PIE. WHERE. DAMN.

King Chance: There is a 98,9% chance that you will start believing that you are a "pie" yourself...

Lunis: SHADDAP. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANYTHIN.

Deathjester: I wish he was... I would eat him then, bit by bit. But would obviously skip the brain part since it doesn't exist anyways!

???: General...

Deathjester: Yeeees?

???: Use the communicators next time in Outland, will you? These wretches are tiring.

Deathjester: I will see to it!

The gnome with the rocket helmet was now lying on the stone floor, in deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rotar
Rotar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Mind Breaking Situation [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mind Breaking Situation [RP]   Mind Breaking Situation [RP] EmptyFri May 18, 2007 5:27 am

Bravo!
Thanks for the excellent read. Smile
Back to top Go down

Mind Breaking Situation [RP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: