Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seray Quickswitch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seray

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-15

Seray Quickswitch Empty
PostSubject: Seray Quickswitch   Seray Quickswitch EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 7:51 am

Seray was born and raised in Gnomregan and lived happely there with her parents and twin sister until the invasion of the troggs. She made it our in one piece, but never found her family.

All alone in the world she accepted to join some pirates that thought her how to fight and take care of herself, but she never really felt comfortable with all the plundering. Traveling on all the seas gave her a good chance to look for her family, as she still hasn't given up hope of seeing them again.

A bit OOC info
Char name: Seray
Class: Warrior
Lvl: 68
Proffesions: Blacksmithing(360) and mining. (375)

As for myself I'm 27 year old female from Norway. I used to be in CE with my mage before, so I know Killia and Elada from there. That is also one of the reson I want to join. Other is I think the RP amoung my current guild is a bit to little and you seem to be one of the best RP guilds on the server atm.

If you have any questions, just contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Seray Quickswitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seray Quickswitch   Seray Quickswitch EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 10:12 am

Seray wrote:
and you seem to be one of the best RP guilds on the server atm.
Aww, that warms my heart. Smile

I'll try to poke the lazy officers sometime soon to contact ya if they haven't already.

- Naha.
Back to top Go down
Killia

Killia

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Seray Quickswitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seray Quickswitch   Seray Quickswitch EmptySun Apr 15, 2007 12:35 pm

if it is possible to do so then i can vouch for her. she is a very good RP'er and a long time friend of mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seray Quickswitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seray Quickswitch   Seray Quickswitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Seray Quickswitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: