Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arriving into the wasteland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faltereh

Faltereh

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-01-27

Arriving into the wasteland Empty
PostSubject: Arriving into the wasteland   Arriving into the wasteland EmptySun Jan 28, 2007 12:07 am

Two days passed since I have woke up. Still hard to admit that I am here again. For ages it seemed I was one with Elune, one with the Nature. I was a whisp in Darnassus, I was a wave of the Falfarren, I was a branch of Onu the Ancient and I was a battlecry in the Gulch.

Now I am on a holy mission at the end of the world. How can it be? Only Elune has the answers.

I have seen on the faces of dearest Phen and and Dry that they can hardly belive it as well. I must still look like a whisp. Oh my, I almost forget how restricting to be existing in the form of a body, be it as able body as a Kaldorei's. Yes, I must look like a whisp.

Yesterdey I've met old friends. At the inn of the peninsula I've just ran into the Heretic, and soon the Commander showed up as well. It was a strange feeling. We shared our way for some time, there is a foul orcish fortress in the deppest ridge of this place. Tylarin came as well, he is more powerful than ever. Naturally, a group with Alyria, Elloa and Tylarin in it cannot be much more powerful. The orcs had no chance.

I hope Elune will forget what Elloa done. What am I speaking? "Will forget"? Elune has no future as She does not have past. In Eternity all actions has their place. Maybe even her herecy has its.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faltereh

Faltereh

PostSubject: Re: Arriving into the wasteland   Arriving into the wasteland EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 1:04 am

Four days in my new form.

The Sentinels have changed. They are on a holy mission but they accept auxilia to their ranks. As if the Kaldorei werent enough. Former Crimson Eagles are among our ranks. Yes I was one of those who always woted for the alliance with the Eagles. And they say without them the Battle of Darnassus would have been a disaster. But we were with them at Orgrimmar, where human confidence failed us all. One thing is to ally with humans, another is to have them in our ranks...

Our new home. Well. Nethergrade always reminds me that I am far from Darnassus.

Arriving into the wasteland Home10

A council was held today at Nethergrade. With humans...

Arriving into the wasteland Counci10
Back to top Go down
Faltereh

Faltereh

PostSubject: Re: Arriving into the wasteland   Arriving into the wasteland EmptyTue Feb 06, 2007 8:25 am

On Elloa's Herecy. The origins. Extract from the Meditations of Faltereh Nightstride

Elloa misunderstood the question of origins. She thought that true faith has its origin in the oldest and most primitive form. Thats why she turned to troll voodoo. The trolls think that every aspect of Nature has some distinct origin, like the god of herbs for example. Elloa thought that she can find Elune in these first forms of faith: she thought that the most close to the nature is the most primitive and generally: what is immediate.

She clearly couldn't understand, that Nature cannot be understood by its origins. It can only be understood as a whole, where first and last are only elements of the same thing. Eternity does not have a beginning, only diferent forms.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Arriving into the wasteland   Arriving into the wasteland EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Ohh, nice.
Also nice how you get a picture of how Falt's mind looks, specially on teh last post you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving into the wasteland   Arriving into the wasteland Empty

Back to top Go down

Arriving into the wasteland
Page 1 of 1