Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zharixa

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile   Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile EmptyMon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 am

Character Basics
Name: Zharixa Moonleaf

Game Basics
Level: 40 / 17
Class: Rogue / Druid
Names: Zharixa (Rogue) / Zharíxa (Druid)
Spec: Subtlety / Melee Balance

Strengths and Weaknesses
• Physically weak – she relies on where she hits, not how hard
• Agile and quick witted – hard to hit in return
• ‘Catty’ – liable to hiss, spit, scratch, but in the end she’s still fluffy and cute
• Either lots of common sense or none at all (“Ooh, I wonder if lava hurts…”)
• Prone to completely pointless activities from time to time

Basic Personality
She recently had amnesia so I could re-create her personality from scratch (she got drunk, fell over and whacked her head). Hopefully, she can become upbeat, ‘slightly’ eccentric, happy-go-lucky, and a petty thief / kleptomaniac. Oh, and she thinks that she stole the Saber she rides. Truth is, she actually bought it, but then whacked her head and forgot everything… but it’s legally hers, even if she doesn’t know it.

Appearance
Short dark blue hair, down to about mid-neck and usually untidy and kept back with a headband or a hat. She rarely brushes it, apart from running her fingers through it to get rid of the twigs and main knots, and keeps it cut at the same short length all the time (because Blizz won’t let me change it, not that I want to). The druid alt has her hair tied back behind her head, and a slightly different skin tone (because I messed it up when I created her). Zharixa has dark reddish purple markings on her face, three stripes rather like marks on a tree from a cats claws, and silver eyes.

Amnesia Notes
• Currently has a headache the size of Kalimdor
• Doesn’t remember names of most people (apart from Déjà vu etcetera)
• Hates / Fears Killia (who followed her around trying to get inside her head on their first meeting)
• Isn’t in a guild (or so she believes), but is still ‘in the guild’ so other members can recognise her, and she can use guild chat if she gets dragged in to the Keep, but can’t actually get there
• Remembers most things – like how to get to Booty Bay, names of some places, but not specifics
• Remembers some faces but not the names, and vice versa[/b
Back to top Go down
Zharixa

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-01-30

Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile   Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile EmptyTue Mar 27, 2007 3:13 am

Feel free to post any comments or suggestions.
Back to top Go down

Zharixa Moonleaf: Character Profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: