Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A stream of thought...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakonis

Drakonis

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-31

A stream of thought... Empty
PostSubject: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... EmptyWed Mar 14, 2007 2:32 pm

I first decided to keep this for myself, though I found out that I couldn’t.
So, I’ll share this with you.
What I’m going to tell you is about Triksy’s hen do party. It was celebrated at the tavern in Booty Bay. This was only logical, for Triksy considers herself being a pirate. I think…
Triksy’s always been a very good friend of mine, and I was very happy for her. Regrettably, I knew already that I would not make it to her wedding. So, I decided to congratulate her now.
I couldn’t. It was a girl’s only party, and even the guards were forced to go outside.

I’d nearly given up hope when something happened.
The most beautiful woman came by. I knew her, while I was still an Exile; I saw her loads of times. But, alas I never had the chance to talk to her in private.
So, like the other days, I figured she’d walk past me, right into the tavern. She really was dressed for the occasion. But, rather than walking past me, she stood still. Right in front of me!
Her beautiful silvery eyes beaming into mine. For a minute, I just froze. A wonder still how I managed to stand up.
Finally, after what looked like an hour she stopped beaming at me, and we got talking.
She’s really an interesting woman. Eventually, I told her about Triksy, and that I was sad I wouldn’t have the chance to congratulate her.
I noticed just now I was trembling a bit, and sometimes, I tripped over my words, something she found rather funny. It would explain her bright wide smile.
What was with me?! Could this be?!
A long time ago, I made myself a vow to not stop mourning for Shademi’s death until Elune herself would give me a sign.
Could she be the sign? Would signs come to me in such beauty? It had to be. How else would it explain my feelings at this moment? I was warm, cold, exited, terrified, and alive. So many things at once. It was better than my first flight!
Hmm, she continued talking, and she came with a proper solution, allowing me entrance to the party. She said I could come as her personal pet. This was a great idea I figured. But what pet could she like? Cheetahs aren’t allowed entrance, bears would be seen as violent, and the gravity in Azeroth was too heavy to be able to fly. This only left me one more: the cat. Of course, the cat. So, as agreed, I turned into a cat, and followed her every move, like a good pet would do.

Inside, everybody gazed at me. Luckily, Rammy said that I was her pet, so they didn’t get any more suspicious.
Rammy offered me some drink. I had never tasted it before, and it was strong. Last thing I saw before I went to sleep was her face.
Some time later, she woke me up. Someone, of the new race the Draenei was inside. And it was a male. He put on a strip act. Clearly, all the girls enjoyed it. Except for Rammy, whose face clearly gave way she wanted to get outside as fast as possible. I followed her, still with a slight headache, from that tasty beverage. Dwarven ale?

Finally outside, we talked for hours, and hours. I was falling for her, I knew it. She had an interesting life.
Regrettably, all good things come to an end, and we both had to depart.
I had an appointment with Fandrel Staghelm, and she would raid The Crossroads with her Exiled friends. All in honour of Triksy’s hen do party.
Then, I made such a stupid mistake! Can’t believe I spat it out. I wouldn’t even blame her if she’d slap me in the face right now. I’d fully deserve it. I told her I’d be very happy if I could see her again sometimes.
I was already preparing for the punch. Took amazingly long. When I looked up, I expected an angry face. But this? No. She was blushing, blushing all over.
She answered that we would definitely have to meet once more. Some other time.
With a final kiss, we departed.
Is this, could this be, true love?
Are my moons of solitude finally over?
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 5:55 am

((You'd be wise to not allow us to answer IC to this Razz
Or..that would make for something very interresting, a good interresting thing i'm pretty sure. Hmm..
Anyway! Glad to hear Drakky is finally getting over Shademi's death.
I still miss her. Sad thing she quitted WoW.))
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 11:42 am

((TBH. Shademi never did stop playing WoW. She went to become Horde. currently forgot the names of the characters, but one of them is an undead priest. Smile nice to hear like it ^^... yeh, i wouldnt like it if anybody would post here IC. thanks for mentioning shar.))
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:24 am

((MEEEEPP!!!
Then i gotta catch you in game this weekend and somehow trick you into telling...*Grins*))
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

PostSubject: Re: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... EmptyFri Mar 16, 2007 11:30 am

Sharna wrote:

Or..that would make for something very interresting, a good interresting thing i'm pretty sure. Hmm..

((still dont quite understand that part. explain pwetty pwease? now you mention visiting WoW, where are yeh?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stream of thought...   A stream of thought... Empty

Back to top Go down

A stream of thought...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: