Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coradté Shiverwing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coradte

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-01-28

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 8:03 am

[It'll be written in parts, updated now and then.]

I was the twelveth child of the Shiverwing family born in the lands of the high elfs. Ofcourse, I'm not a real high elf. My father was a night elf and my mother is a high elf.

It was there it began.
In the lands of which I cannot speak of.
It was morning. When hell broke lose. When my mother entered the room.
- Coratdé, we have to leave!
- Why? What's wrong, mother?
- Just do what I say! Come with me!
- But mother, why are you crying!?
- No time for questions!
We ran out in the forest, when voices began to raise back at our
village.
Dark clouds had assembled over our house. There was nothing like this
before. A dark aura exploded and I bursted into tears and fell to the
ground. More elves were now on their way into the forest where we
were. Safe. We tought.. There were some armed elves with bows and swords with us in our group as we ran further into the forest.

Then I froze. Everything went white and the panic stoped.

Then I heard my father's voice. I think it was.. I'm still not sure.
He spoke the forbidden language, I didn't understand anything. Not that I cared at the moment. I was shaking so much I found it hard to breath. I could still not see anything but the white that turned over me. My fathers words were almost whipsering so calm.. It settled me down for a bit. Made me calm for a second. Then it all disapeared. Reality was back. I was so confused over what just happened I didn't really care about all the panic, the screaming, the pain.. I became unconscious. I later woke up with my mother. I was lying with my head in her arms, just like when I was young.
I looked at her for a long time.

- What happened? Is it over?
- Yes, Coradté, but I have something to tell you.
My heart was speeding up. Worries about my father rose. What
happened to him? Is he okay? My head was full of questions.
- You father.., She began to cry. I now began to think that something
terrible has happened.
- What, mother?! What?!
- He is dead. It got blank again. I ignored everything around me. I no
longer heard my cying mother. It can't be true..

- How do you know?! This can't be!
- I'm affraid so..
- What about the rest of them?!
- I don't know.. We heard someone shouting demonic words and then some kind of dark wave approached and swooped the trees to bits! That's when I past out.. Later I found you but noone else.. He died when they attacked us..

Demonic... I am sure that it was my father that spoke to me.. Demonic words.. Right before it all turned black.

- They? I started to wonder of what had happened before.
- I don't really know.. there was rumors going on that the council was putting a big interest in black magic.. Your father was a member in the council.. He told me that it began to get out of control. That the council went too far experimenting with this.. demon.. But Valandil, your father was against the council when they wanted to continue with this project.. Then this happened.
- Terrible.. How do you know all this?
- We never had any secrets for eachother. You would know that..
- Hm.. Let's go and look for more survivors.

We then later found a group rebuilding a camp. The rest of them from our village. Those of who are left.

The years went and my father, Valandil's death was very hard for me.
It was worse with my mother. We rebuilt our village and peace was restored. But not in our hearts. The terror that once was upon us will never be forgotten. But there was things about my father I didn't got to know.. I found a book about my father. It showed up he once lived in Darnassus and once was a honored soldier. Until it showed up that my father betrayed his men and killed them all. Noone knows why. Another rumos has it that he was allied with a demon cult..

So I fled off to Kaldorei, the lands of the Night elves. I continued my training as a hunter that I started in my home village. I choose to fight with these honored elves and it was then I found out about the Darnassus sentinels. I am a Nightelf myself. And I believed in their god.. My purpose there was to find out more about my father. It felt like I knew nothing about him. I spent sleepless nights crying over what happened and my mothers loss. Why did it all go so wrong, I often asked myself. I studied alot about demons and such. Then I found out I had the gift to speak demonic.. It came like a shock and I'm avoiding speaking it as much as possible. But then I met Firez. It felt like we had alot in common. We both had the.. gift to speak the forbidden lagnuage. The Darnassus sentilens were like my family.
Back to top Go down
Coradte

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 8:06 am

She stretches slowly and outdrawn at the same time as she yawns.
- What now? she says as she supports herself with her elbows against the bed.
- That is up to you, a rather dark and old voice tells her.
The tired elf and the dark figure that 'not many has seen' - and probably won't - are now alone in the room.
- I still want to go, I have to. I don't feel comfortable here.., she says with a rush, and the unknown elf raises an eyebrow.
- Ofcourse - I shall guide you there half the way - I'm sure you can manage alone. He then moves, and it's just as he moves that he becomes even clearer, but still - no chance of reckognizing the old and wise elf. He peers out in a suspicious way, just as if he wants to make sure noone sees him.
He whistles, and only seconds later a dragon comes down with a large noise wrecking trees in it's way.
The dragon is red, and shiny in some way. Not like gold or silver, but the scale.. It's beautiful.. The newly awakened elf is scared to death but still gazes away - looking at the magnificent creature.She is like locked in another world. Just as the dragon screeches the old elf starts to sprint, and the other one - half dreaming, jumped up from the bed, terrified.

The dark elf jumps into the air and onto the dragons back. He waves to her, now trembling.
It all happened in seconds and just as she blinked he was gone.

Still trembling from this morning, she eats and clothes herself. She tinkers with a crack in her shoulderpad and mumbles that she never again will tease a troll. That throws axes.
She walks out the door and sees that a white, black striped tiger awaits her just outside the door.
She kneels down and scratches the rather large cat under its chin. The cat sits solid until it moves when the elf started walking and motioned with the hand to follow.

She doesn't greet anyone she meet - doesn't even look at them - just as if she was ashamed. And she started to walk faster when she saw the portal to Ru'theran. She avoided the people she met and hurried to the bridge to wait for the boat.

Eastern Plaguelands, half a year ago.
- That was a long time ago. I'll probably never go back to that city, ever, again.
- Doesn't matter, Coradté. I'll kill you here and everyone will be happy.., he says with a grin. He seems confident in Coradtés eyes who seemed just as confident.
She gets grabbed from behind and are unable to move - they got her. The man that was talking to Coradté, to get her attention succeded.
"I'll get killed!", she says to herself. "This is my last moment! I know what they're capable of! I must flee!", she thinks as she tries to get loose.

The man confronting her nods to his companion behind her, holding her.
- This is it, Coradté.
He draws his sword and raises it above his head. The last thing she will see is that man smiling over her death and pleasure to kill her.
- No!, she shouts and then it turned black.

He swung it, descending towards her head when she grabbed it with her naked hand. Blood bursted imediately out of her hand and she seems to keep her strenght. He looks confused at the man behind her that seems just as confused.
- Hold her damnit! He tries to pull the sword out of her grip, grinding it so that she cuts herself, but the pain and the bleeding seems to be unaffecting her.
Her hand starts to tremble. "No", she says with a smile. She then throws the sword away, so fast and rough that the man looses the grip of it.
- What the hell are you doing!? The man behind him seems scared, she could smell it.
He then starts to punch her, going berserk with rage and fear.
She grabs his lower jaw and rips. The man behind her lets go and runs into the forest.
The man, now with only half a mouth kneels down screaming. Coradté draws her dirk and stabs him several times after he stoped moaning and now lays dead - on the now red ground.

After standing there, looking at the mess she just made she twitches.
- What have I done?
She then realized that she couldn't have it like that. She couldn't stand it - the fear that constantly sucks up all her energy, just to survive.. She doesn't want this..

Mount Hyjal, 958 years ago.
She felt irritated in some way, a way not able to stop.The anger rose dramatically within seconds and she was unable to controll it.
'That young one', they called her. Everyone knew who she was. Noone except for her parents called her by her name. Neither did she have friends, which she didn't want to have.
While sitting under that tree - where she always goes to when she wants to be alone - she looks down at her feets.
It's a bright, warm day and for the moment it's nice to sit under a shady tree.
- If only someone knew of the burden I have, she says looking up at the sun through the branches and leaves of the tree.

The boat between Ru'theran and Auberdine.
The night was young and she was still shaking from the sight of the red majestic and beautiful dragon. She sat down, with her white tiger next to her and a cloak big enough for an orc, just so that she could cover herself. She didn't want anyone to recognize her. The trip didn't take long and she hurried away along the road towards Astranaar, towards freedom.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:15 pm

Amazing, how many good writes do we got in TRW? O.o
I also like your style Coradte, al though there are quiet a bit of lore complications Razz

Like..first times elves went to the eastern kingdom was shortly after WC3 in a case of Illidan. Except for the high elves of course, but those was originally night elves that had been exiled.
I think it sounds a bit unrealistic how Coradte can grab a big sword without getting her hand completely destroyed at first.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coradte

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:31 pm

Thanks, Shar! : D

It doesn't say it's big. It's a simple one handed sword.

And the idea was for you to see short views of her life.

She is very, very old. (1200 years)
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:41 pm

If he swung down with his strenght her hand would still get pretty fucked up, though she would be able to block it like that if she was very strong.

Yeah, i got that, thing is, the high elves was exiled around 10.000 years ago Razz

Edit: Doooh, forgot the color, otherwise Narux will get maadT_T
Back to top Go down
Coradte

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing EmptyThu Feb 08, 2007 12:04 am

BaH! I need to study Lore. Or something. Well, It'll get alright by itself or I'll have to change it. Darn.. T.T

And a pretty obvious "yes", her hand did get fucked up. I hesitated and looked back at that and wondered why I didn't write about her bleeding hand,
but then again I think it's kind of obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coradté Shiverwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coradté Shiverwing   Coradté Shiverwing Empty

Back to top Go down

Coradté Shiverwing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: