Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Elves.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

The Elves. Empty
PostSubject: The Elves.   The Elves. EmptySat Feb 03, 2007 5:18 am

No sign of Atau yet. Absolutely nothing. I was feeling desperate.

It's been 5 days since Nahandra had arrived to human lands. It was an instant culture shock. First she met some elves. Most of 'em keep it to themselves, but there were few who were looking for anykind of help to their problems - even a help from a draenei. I helped them, mainly to get more insight of their lives and the general feel that was around those beautiful forests and rivers.

I stumbled into an especially beautiful forest area one day. There was a road going through it, and I followed it. And there, in the middle of a forest lake stood an island, and an elven town. I arrived there at the break of day, and I was almoust convinced I were not to be allowed into town, neither to get a rest or in any way. I was stunned as the elves allowed me in and were almoust... friendly. Friendly? Now this was the first time in a long time that has happened. The first and only one thus far had been that lovely hunter trainer in the port of Azyremyst isle. But she had been there for quite some time and had already seen our people, our way of life, and that we were not evil.

But these people here, in a middle of forest, welcoming me in and offering me a place to stay... willingly! Now this was definitely something new.

I of course was more suspicious than ever. I accepted their invitation and entered the tavern with my blades ready at my side to be taken out if necessary. But all seemed to go their own things and after a first look, all just turned away and continued their tasks, what ever might they be. All but one. It was a tough looking elf. She was looking at me with a look I was unable to recognize. It was hard, but in the same time it was something... a bit more friendly or something similar. I walked up to her and realized what I just had been thinking - she was measuring me! Inspecting me for some reason. Now what on earth could that be for. Was she looking for a fight?

Before I could finish my thoughts, she opened her mouth and stated with clear common language: "Welcome Nahandra, to Astranaar, and to Ashenvale Forest. I'm Raene Wolfrunner and I've been expecting you."

"What on earth? How? Why?" were my initial thoughts. I remember 'em as clearly as it had happened yestarday..

to be continued..
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

The Elves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elves.   The Elves. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 12:06 pm

Nicely written, my likey your style.
There is just one thing i noted on your first story.
Sometimes you used "he" where it should have been "she" Razz
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

The Elves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elves.   The Elves. EmptyWed Feb 07, 2007 3:17 pm

Yeah, I kinda wrote it and post it without re-reading it.

I'll write (and play) plenty more as I get this darn test week done. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Elves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elves.   The Elves. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elves.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: