Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Voltair "Qurana" Lector

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
qurana

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Voltair "Qurana" Lector Empty
PostSubject: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:28 pm

I have been ressurected, from the depth of the core i have been brought back to life and into the body of another innocent one. With fiery hatred and the strength of an army, i have been restored.

I am Qurana, hunted into the core, and haunted to the maximum. Now, finally, i have reached my destination, the purest soul has been infected by said pure hatred. I am a murderer, and i have come to infest your citys with my vials of blood, you shall, each one, be consumed in one of those, by body and soul... By blood...

Of course this is all a disguise, i am a guard of the local guardsmensship. I have travelled far, only to serve the king of Stormwind. And i have done such so far, and will do so onwards...

That you bought this, is over the top of my head, i'll cry my self to sleep tonight, by laughter. Foolish humanoids... I will taunt and rip the flesh out of every loner in the night, and i'll make you watch

Love, Voltair Lector... "Qurana"...

((The highlighted text is what is actually written in the IC application, the Ital. text are thoughts of his, that i'd recon you'd want... Everything written in Ital. is NOT a part of the letter

But well.. Hello, my name is Lucas, people probably know me as Qurana if they do know me. I'm 14 years old and my dream about the future is to be a top clothing designer. Even how gay that may sound, i'm not. No homophobia from here, but i don't want no misunderstandings...
I live in Denmark and my occupation would be a student... I'm graduating next year

Oh yeah, perhaps if you know me i've played a troll warrior on this realm for a couple of years now, called Qurana. I've been in practically all the bigger guilds horde side, RP guilds all of them(HoS, HoP, ToC, OOR, GWT and so on...)))

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 2:30 pm

((I do know you, vaguely *nods*
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 5:23 pm

(( Oh crap, now he comes when I'm retired!!

*Gaetia was to the silly troll*

Oh well, you could have not chosen a better guild mate Wink ))

-Naha.
Back to top Go down
Reldar

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 pm

quranna mrs troll on ssl realm forums? how can i not know you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector EmptyThu Jun 21, 2007 6:52 am

Hello Troll.

Please contact Rotarr our recruitment officer in-game for an interview.

Aryn / Árín.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltair "Qurana" Lector   Voltair "Qurana" Lector Empty

Back to top Go down

Voltair "Qurana" Lector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: