Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*You hear three loud knocks on the door*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evening

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-15

*You hear three loud knocks on the door* Empty
PostSubject: *You hear three loud knocks on the door*   *You hear three loud knocks on the door* EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Greetings Ravencrest Wardens,

(OOC): My name is Kristoffer; I am 20 years old and live in Denmark. I have played wow since release in EU. I have several characters on different servers all above lvl 60, I have also been guild master and raid leader, but all that was before tbc. My main is “Evening” a lvl 70 warrior who just respecced DPS from protection.
I am interested in getting to know you guys and get some rp going. I just left the guild “Incarna” to find a new guild with more rp (such as ravencrest). I am always friendly (though my character can get angry IC if someone pisses him off Razz ) and I will respect all rp policies you have.
I play wow daily but because of my occupation (I work in a hospital) it varies for how many hours, but usually I play 2-8 hours a day.

(IC):
*With a tired voice*
Greetings lads..
*exhaling and taking a deep breath*
I have been searching for you. My name is Eiđur Veni, yea I know it’s a strange name, but my family is not from around here. My friends call me Evening. I am here to offer my assistance, I have been trained well, so I am up for any task you may have for me. Well, let me tell you a little about myself, I think I can trust you. But before I go on, I plead you not to tell anybody you had this conversation with me.
*holding his breath*
My family comes from far, far away. But my father settled near Stormwind when he met my mother; therefore I was born and raised near Stormwind. I have never known my mother, and my father was a poor farmer trying to feed all of his children (my brother, my three sisters and I). When I got old enough I helped my father together with all my siblings with the farm and all the animals, but as time went by my father got old and sick.
*with a trembling voice*
He died a few years ago leaving my siblings and me behind. Together we decided to sell the farm to get the best out of the situation. My brother and sisters went to Kalimdor while I stayed in Stormwind.
*after a small pause*
Trying to get food on the table I joined the Stormwind army, I was trained in every aspect of war and weaponry, they gave me an education and they made a warrior of me. I was made general of my own small platoon. Well not something big, just a few men.
*with a serious voice*
One day we were stationed near the realm of the horde in a small town. During the second night after we arrived the town was attacked by a small army of furious Orcs. We killed a great deal of ‘em, but they were just too many. The whole town was slaughtered, only I managed to escape.
After returning to Stormwind I was betrayed by one of my former officers. They put up wanted posters in the attempt to catch me. Why you ask? Because the king was told that I had betrayed the Alliance and led the rampaging orcs to the town I was supposed to guard. They never even questioned my betrayer and therefore I fled the city. I went undercover and disappeared for a few months.
I joined a group of mercenaries who fought against the evils of Azeroth. You may have heard of ‘em, “Incarna” is their name. But because of separate interests I decided to split with them.
I made new contacts all over Azeroth, and some suggested me to turn to the Ravencrest wardens.
So.. here I am now, a lonely mercenary keeping a low profile, falsely accused for betraying the Alliance. I am devoted to finding my betrayer, slaying the Horde and fighting all evil that threatens my beloved Stormwind. Take me or leave me be. The choice is yours!
Back to top Go down
Rotar
Rotar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: *You hear three loud knocks on the door*   *You hear three loud knocks on the door* EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 3:34 am

Hmm, it is not our custom to provide a safe haven for fugitives. On the other hand, it is our custom to provide a safe haven for (wo)men of honour, courage and valor.
I'd like to invite you to a personal interview with me so that I can decide which you are..

Contact me in-game; "Rotarr" or if I'm playing on my alt; "Fictious"
Back to top Go down
Evening

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: *You hear three loud knocks on the door*   *You hear three loud knocks on the door* EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 3:57 am

*with a low but firm voice*
I AM a fugitive, but I have not come here for a "safe haven" I can take care of myself. I don’t need protection or a place to hide. The reason I am here is to help you and your allies in combat. I am here to aid you in the war against the evils which threatens the very existence of man, elves, dwarves, gnomes and Draeneis.
*Evening brings forth his sword and shield.*
I am not a simple farmer who needs protection; I am a man of arms, a man of honour, a man who wants to protect my kingdom and fellow citizens.
The reason I am here is that my contacts told me this is the best place to do it.
*Evening silently awaits an answer*

(OOC): I will contact you in-game Rotar Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *You hear three loud knocks on the door*   *You hear three loud knocks on the door* Empty

Back to top Go down

*You hear three loud knocks on the door*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: