Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nature calls-Artinia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artinia

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Nature calls-Artinia Empty
PostSubject: Nature calls-Artinia   Nature calls-Artinia EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 12:51 pm

My sisters and I used to live on an island off the shores of darkshore our second name was Moonblade... near auberdine. Well that was untill the raid happened... Lyrim, Máyra and I were out in the market... We were walking along the path to our boat on the shore when we heard the screams.. We arrived at the house we saw these elves.. blood elves there called now i think... we notched our arrows and rained hell on them, rage clouded our thoughts and we killed them all... Our parents limbs were strewn out across the shore and it was obvious that they had thier "fun" with our mother... we buried our parents with the best of care, ever asking Tyrande Whisperwind the moon priestess to bless their graves. We never knew why the bandits were here... but now i think back to it it could have been the exodars crashing that took them here! Blasted drane... no it is not their faut it is the Blood elves... they killed our parents... defiled our home! My sisters and I will have our vengance... The blood elves will pay! Wait no.. No I musn't have vengance cloud myself again.. I am a Druid.

I have always myself bound to nature and its beauty, I sought out the Archdruid after my parents tragic death. My sisters headed off to the other side... to Azeroth. They became a good pair they stayed in the buissnesses of blacksmithing and Leatherworking for a while. I was soon under the impession that i was making progress in the druidic ways. I sent mail immediately. We met up soon after, Lyrim had become a acrobatic fighter... we called he rouge. Máyra had become a stout warrior, master of weapons. We soon started adventuring and helping the other races with simple tasks. We now are becoming more experianced as we travel round Azeroth. I am learning to shapeshift. I have heard that my sister Lyrim is among your ranks and am are very interested to join you and to fight for victory!

(( My name is Nicolas and I currently live in the South east of the UK and i am very interested in MMORPG's and have played a variety of them. I love to Roleplay in my spare time.
Thank you for your time I wish to hear from you soon))
Back to top Go down
Khelazzar

Khelazzar

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-04

Nature calls-Artinia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature calls-Artinia   Nature calls-Artinia EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 10:02 am

I will happily vouch for Artinia, I have Rped with her and play along side her most times. You have my vouch. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nature calls-Artinia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: