Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hemdall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hemdall

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 1:13 pm

I'm from Poland, i play wow about three months, usually at 18-22 (+1 GTM). I played in rp games before but my weak english is main reason that i don't rp on wow. I hope that not disqualify my application.

Few words about Hemdall's history.

Life - i hate life, many times i wanted die but i'm still alive. Truly i'm a dead, my body is live but my soul died years ago. I almost don't remember my childhood, i don't remember ever hungry orphans which i was. I don't remember or i never knew where i was born, i don't remember names of my parents. Someday i was appear in between other orphans like there i was ever. I grow up in Stormwind, i had nothing but i was happy, oh why i can't be happy now. I can't remember many things but i very good remember moment when i die for that world. I was then young squire with prospect to be paladin someday. I serve well my lord, i was loyalty and faithful and i asked only small reward for it, i asked my lord for hand of his daughter. I still remember his derisory laugh, he throw me out from his castle. I should die then...but i didn't lost hope, I was sure that Bronwyn loves me too. Ah, i was so stupid. She betrayed me, she betrayed our love. I still remember cold, wet dungeons - i spent there few years. I should die! I prayed for it every night but my body doesn't want die. But my soul, dark dungeons isn't good place for soul which loving Light, each day i losing piece of my lighty soul and someday....warden which feeding me found my body. People says that isn't possible to live without soul, i (i should write - my body) lie on the floor. Warden thought that i'm die, but he didn't bury me. He dropped my body into castle's garbage. I had strange vision when last piece of my soul was die. I went between Light and Shadows, demons walk with my, my trusty servant. In the fog i saw beautiful succub, her demonic beauty was stupefy. I give her name, name of traitor: Bronwyn. Strange power of Shadow fill my body, fill place where was my soul before. Warlock woke up...he was me and he wasn't me. I loved Light and Light hurt me, i hated Darkness and Darkness safe me. I don't love Light like before, but still don't love Darkness. I hanging between them in the Shadows, here is my place, place of pariah. Now my master is Death, i'm his servant and if i will serve Him well i'll receive my reward - my body will die like my soul years before. My Lord is always close to me, i see Him i scared eyes of my enemies, i hear His laugh in agonizing yells my victims. I'm Death Bringer and i'm proud for it.
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 2:34 pm

Well I see the English thing you mention, but I see no problem with that. Actually, it gives a certain twist to your language, as if you speak a different dialect or such (like dwarven scotish compared to regular english) which is quite fun to read (not fun because of misspelling but because of the interest in the reading it awakes)

Still, I'd like to know more about your char outside of the RP. Like Level, specc, preferred parts of WoW, how soon you plan on reaching 70 (not that important Razz) etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 3:04 pm

Me very much like this story! Nice twist!

And don't worry about your english. TDS was once lead by somebody from french that wasn't good at english. But we wubbed her^^
She was a good leader indeed, and a good RPer.
Back to top Go down
Hemdall

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 9:10 pm

Waluin wrote:

Still, I'd like to know more about your char outside of the RP. Like Level, specc, preferred parts of WoW, how soon you plan on reaching 70 (not that important Razz) etc etc.

Well, look at that link i hope you'll find there answers for yours questions about lvl, spec, etc. I not planing fast reaching 70 lvl. Leveling is only one aspect of game and honestly is boring for me. About preferred parts of WoW - i very like Stranglethorn Valley, in my opinion it's most beautiful place of world what i seen. I prefer Eastern Kingdoms than Kalimdor, maybe because i start my adventures there and there i'm among my race.

Sharna: thank you for your heartening words.
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai

Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:41 am

Weeee.. another polish member cheers
We are growing in numbers guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 6:17 am

Dont worry about your skills in english : ) Please contact Me, Lonad, Rotarr, Fenor or Nahandra in game for an interview.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Hemdall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hemdall   Hemdall Empty

Back to top Go down

Hemdall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: