Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!

Go down 
+2
Suo Saenchai
Homura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Homura

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyThu May 31, 2007 7:59 pm

I should start with a formal introduction I s'pose..

My name is Greg, am 19 years old, amd i live in the netherlands. I played WoW for about a year, enjoying the RP element alot. My full RP char would be Homura, the lvl 28 Druid, wich i RP as a ''real'' cat. I had quite some thought about what i wanted to rp him as, a druid stuck in catform, etc etc..but i decided to go with the ''regular'' cat idea, with some strange twists here and there..Gah haven't played my cat in quite some time, but i'm definately going to play him more often now that i'm writing this...Kinda left him alone to level my rogue that i was neglecting.

How i came across the Wardens: I've RPed with some of you before on my cat i think, wich was a fun experience for me to say the least..Besides that, I've come across you people a few times while on my main named Saiha, and i witnessed some pretty good RP, that actually made me think ''I'd love to be a part of that''.

The main problem I'd be having (if i get accepted that is) is how my character would join ICly, through RP, being a cat...

I think this is about it for now...yeah..i'm horrid at making posts..
(love the scrolling thing on the website..looked at it for like 5 minutes.'' Arrow '' ...only then downwards..(Don't mind the typos, am tired >.<)

Keep up the good work and such!
Back to top Go down
Suo Saenchai

Suo Saenchai

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 3:49 am

Hey! about time *grins*
Join the party! bounce drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 6:47 am

Homura wrote:
(love the scrolling thing on the website..looked at it for like 5 minutes.'' Arrow ''
*Is scared*
Back to top Go down
Tallis

Tallis

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 7:31 am

I dont remember too much of Homura, but I do remember he's fun, good in rp and overal nice and polite. Gief Homura!
Back to top Go down
eryka

eryka

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 10:50 am

I know you ^^

although you won't remember me on this character, but we played together when I was playing Belial the warrior Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Drakonis

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 12:06 pm

hmm, if your rogue is Himura, then I know you very well...
I played as Assasina, we met at Stranglethorn, where you were farming Fadeleafs, at Kurzen's. ^^
Back to top Go down
Homura

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! EmptyFri Jun 01, 2007 3:43 pm

*snickers* No...i'm not himura...Names are alike, But my rogue is named Saiha. many people asked me that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!   Silverpaw (Homura) The cat! Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw (Homura) The cat!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: