Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A letter from Beyond

Go down 
+3
Árín
Avansas
Beyond Ironleaf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyond Ironleaf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-27

A letter from Beyond Empty
PostSubject: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptySun May 27, 2007 7:32 pm

Greetings Wardens,

Willing to join your ranks, i will talk a bit about myself and the reasons why i put my rifle at your disposal.
My name is Beyond Ironleaf, son of Mariva Bloomweave. My mother was a Wildhammer raised in Aerie Peak, my father i have never met. I was born in Khazmodan and lived there until my adulthood. My mother past away during the Third War, more exacly during the battle of Grim Batol. Since then i have lived by myself and trained in the ways of the Hunter.

Until know i have been a Khazrega of the Khazrand ta Khazmodan, Cruzaders of Khazmodan in dwarvish. Our main goal has been fencing the horde out of Khazmodan, but times have changed and with them so have i. I have become incresingly aware that things aren’t plain black and white as i once saw them, and my respect for the horde as been growing lately. I have recently traveled in the world once called Draenor, and i understood the horde are the least of our worries, at least for now. I have traveled to Wildhammer keep where i have finally met our great hero Khurdran. I have placed my life at his disposal, but the Great Dwarf has told me the key for succeding in the battle of our time is unity, and to seek the help of our allies, that have proven themselves in the past and that know better than anyone how to deal with such a treath.

As such, i have decided to write this letter to the noble Wardens, offering my rifle and my life to best serve the interests of the free races of Azeroth and Draenor. It is my wish to battle the Legion and the Betrayer with all the strenght in my heart. I have strong ties with the elven kin and im exalted with the Kaldorei, a fact for wich i feel most honored.
On a side note, i have also a personal quest in the Outlands. It is said my father might be of the Exiled race. I am searching for more on this matter among the Aldor and the Naaru.
It is my deep wish to honor my Wildhammer lineage. I love Khazmodan with every beat in my heart and i dream of Grim Batol, my final resting place, i will die retrieving it from darkness. But i know that in the present, my destiny and duty is among my allies in the fel battlefields of Draenor.

I thank you for reading this message and i hope to hear from you soon.
Titans watch your path and may the Dwarven Heroes give you strenght in times of need.

Beyond

-- Some additional information regarding Beyond: --
The dwarf lost is mother in Grim Batol. Mariva was collateral damage, during the battle that took place there, among the fleeing orc and the raging dragons. Beyonds’ aunt, Elvira had two boys: Behold, wich was blessed by the light, and another child, rumored to be a Draenei. He was taken by his father, perhapse one of the few Exiles who made contact with Azerothians prior to the implosion of Draenor. Beyond is seeking information about is family and is ties to the Exodar.

Marivas’ words holding is baron: Everything dearest to me is in this grove, my son, my land, my fathers watching over me from the Great Dark. Just you, myself, and the Great Beyond...Beyond.

---- ooc ----

Greetings, i am from Portugal and i am 26 years old. Beyond is my main character and i play WoW since december 2006. Until now i have been a member of the guild Khazrand ta Khazmodan. I always respected the Darnassus Sentinels, a guild that made me wish i had rolled an nightelf. When i heared the Ravecrest Wardens were recruiting other races i knew that i would have to apply sooner or later. I have spoken to 2 Wardens’ members until now: Avansas, with wich i have done an instance and some RP in Goldshire; and Fizzel, a Gnome that was ( still is? ) the engineer supplier of the Khazrand, with wich i have done excelent roleplay.
The main reason i wish to join the Wardens is because you are one of the few guilds that make me believe roleplaying is still alive in Scarshield Legion, alliance side. I have been very annoyed and bored of playing here because of the lack of quality RP. I want to join a serious RP guild and i believe the Wardens are the best answer for me.
I have participated in RP-events such as: The Slave Train, the Mirage Raceway Race and i defended Darnassus against the Theatre of Cruelty, to name a few. I also regularly read the realm foruns for RP-events.
Roleplaying is my main interest, although i also like to raid, but i do it mainly for fun. I have some questions regarding the OOC chat and other rules, but i will stop for know, my application is already taking too much space and maybe becoming boring.

Thank you for reading it, i hope i can hear from you soon.
Best regards

Beyond
Back to top Go down
Avansas

Avansas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: -   A letter from Beyond EmptySun May 27, 2007 10:18 pm

(( Hey there Beyond, I remember meeting with you in Goldshire. Well, I have to say you're story sounds pretty interesting, and we're not short of RPers here ^_^.

If you wait for one of the Captains to /w you in game, or to post back here, you should get an interview.

Our captains are: Fenor, Rotarr and Nahandra.

Also look out for Lonad, our second in command, and Árín, our guild leader.

Would be a pleasure having you on board! ))

Avansas
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 2:46 am

What he said basicly : )
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 5:00 am

Nononono!!
Avansas, don't lie to teh dwarf.
We're always short of RP'ers! THe more the merrier!

That said, if you got any questions feel free to ask, i'd be happy to help you^^
Back to top Go down
Beyond Ironleaf

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 6:44 am

Thank you for your replies, you are all very kind Smile

I have 2 questions:

- is there any OOC chat channel? From what i've understand the guild chat is only used in Nethergard Keep, is it?

- So i will wait to be contacted in-game by the Captains, Lonad or Árín, to interview me?

See ye soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 7:00 am

Yup, yup Razz

You may want to contact one of them if you see them being online.

Note: Arin likes to play on her fuwy warrior wannabe, Aryn
Back to top Go down
Loganstrofer

Loganstrofer

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 2:05 pm

All yous Elfies are "Fuwy" and yah too tall Sad have tah jump upe tah kiss yous, not that i have to any of yous yet but i will Mwahaha.
But first ill have to hunt you all down!
Back to top Go down
Beyond Ironleaf

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 3:10 pm

Sharna wrote:
Yup, yup Razz

You may want to contact one of them if you see them being online.

Note: Arin likes to play on her fuwy warrior wannabe, Aryn

Oooh...so that explains the two elfs with similar names. I always wondered...

I will contact any of them when i see'em.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Malek

Malek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyMon May 28, 2007 5:10 pm

Beyond Ironleaf wrote:
my father i have never met.

All dwarves are bastards, as i said
Back to top Go down
Rotar
Rotar

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyTue May 29, 2007 10:38 am

Malek wrote:
Beyond Ironleaf wrote:

Cease your cognitive projections Malek!

....that's right! Razz
Back to top Go down
Malek

Malek

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond EmptyTue May 29, 2007 1:30 pm

Rotar wrote:
Malek wrote:
Beyond Ironleaf wrote:

Cease your cognitive projections Malek!

Dwarves also happen to be liars. ...yeah.. liars..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter from Beyond   A letter from Beyond Empty

Back to top Go down

A letter from Beyond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: