Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illináya, The lonely wanderer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinaya

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Illináya, The lonely wanderer Empty
PostSubject: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySat May 26, 2007 5:47 pm

Greetings!

I am here to introduce myself, and my character aswell as try to explain why I wish to join your guild.

Personal preferences:
My name is Jacob Strĺlmark, young student from Norrköping, Sweden. I’m currently studying Natural Science and Handball at a college in my hometown, Norrköping.
My WoW-adventure started around one and a half years ago, inspired by my classmates I went to the shop and bought this game, for both good and bad. To be honest, I’ve spent more time reading wow forums than playing because I’m kind of obsessed to be the best at everything I do, and therefore I’ve learnt all classes talent trees and such for getting the edge in PvP-play. My journey started at a pvp-realm named Skullcrusher, and I've rolled many char’s without being able to decide what to play. Since I wanted a little bit of everything I made my first druid, after leveling almost all classes to level +20. I found myself very attached to this character and Illináya and I started our journeys together.
When I started at college I started hanging out with a now a days close friend to me who you knows as Azeloth. He told me about the atmosphere in rp-servers and especially in his guild Darnassus Sentinels. He awoke my curiosity so I started a fearsome gnome mage, and I really liked the playing style on Scarshield legion, the politeness and the friendly tone of almost all players.
Sounds good, eh? Well, there was still one problem. As I said I was very attached to my druid, Illináya and I thought that was just perfect, because she fitted into the theme of my friend’s guild, this Kaldorei community. I transferred her to this new realm, and I’m very glad I did.
Although I’ve been on this realm for several months I haven’t contacted this guild, for reasons unknown, but finally here I am.

About my in-game character “Illináya ”

During the War of the Shifting Sands Valstann Stag helm was lured and captured by General Rajaxx’s men. Before Valstann was murdered in front off his father, Fandral and the reduced Kaldorei army Valstann was held imprisoned in the Temple of the Ahn’qiraj. His watchman, who was actually a woman was mocked for her betrayal of the Kaldorei. This woman, whose name is unknown was the offspring of a compound that never should have happened. She was half Kaldorei, half Silithid. Valstann and this woman fell in love with each other, and just before Valstann’s execution Illináya was engendered. Before Illináya saw the sun for the first time her father was executed, and her mother had fled with her. The birth of Illináya demanded the weakened woman’s last powers and she perished.

This was the ending of the beginning and it took nearly three thousand years before we had any proof of Illináyas existence.

Silence, total silence. The streets were quiet, and the inhabitants was meditating or sleeping. A lonely wanderer wandered the streets, the beloved streets of Darnassus. But this time she wasn’t lonely. Her followers, members of the blood druids, Illináyas sect like group of companions wandered with her.

The meeting took place and her ancestor, Fandral met her. After hours of discussion Illináya once again left Darnassus, unnoticed and unseen.

The story about Illináya was whispered in the Kaldorei society, but as the years went by the stories about her turned into legends not allowed to be spoken about.
But now, once again Illináya known for her white hair, and feracious looks has been spotted again. Once again she wanders with us.

About Illináya:

Illináya, who is one fourth Silithid looks like any Kaldorei. The strong genes of her Father and grandfather kept away her Silithid aspects. Still Illináya has inherit the ferociousness of the Silithids and she is adapted to feral fighting and shapeshifting.

Illináya consider herself a druid, but with a different approach on the druidism. Leader of the Blood Druids she spreads this science to those selected few who have earned the right to study them.

Forgive me for this rather long post, but her story is worth to be told about . If you wanna play with me, or ask something please whisper "Illináya" in game.

Buenos noches!

/Jacob
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 3:50 am

Now that's a story i've never heard before.
Heard about Illidans and Thralls, unreal sons cousin, but not this.

There is just one tiny thing. Darnassus have only exsisted for 5-6 years Razz
Back to top Go down
Illinaya

PostSubject: Oh!   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 5:13 am

Clumsy me!

My knowledge of Warcraft lore isn't very huge, I admit. My favorite part is those about the Qiraji, and the wars fought between them and the Kaldorei.

Illináya is one of a kind, a hybrid with the best parts from two different races and that explains why she is like she is.

Bye for now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 7:14 am

Seems suddenly about everyone I know, both very much or just talked a bit with joins. I can definately agree on the PvP aspect, I've never had a shadow of a chance against this teddi/kitty/elfie (which doesn't say that much when you look at my PvP skills Razz ). And btw, anyone else feel like we're being flooded by druids?
Back to top Go down
huntentine

huntentine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 8:55 am

Aye!! No fair...we used to be not many..but the new patch made us great...which made people roll druid! By the way, can I ask what level you are dude? Not Waluin...WALUIN YOU FOOL! Illinaya Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinaya

PostSubject: Yeay!   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 10:56 am

Waluin, are you in this guild too? How nice Smile. Thank you for your kind words about my PvP-style. Makes me glad! Smile

/glare @ Huntentine ^^

Actually i started this char in January-February 2006, so i'm not one of these "ZoMG, Druid Wtf Pwnz" rollers Smile As I said I've taken the levling quite slow with all my chars, spending time on forums and in BGs. I don't have this urgent need of stressing through the game to get to the late game PvP and PvE although i'm looking forward to start venturing into Magtheridon's lair and Karazhan.
And perhaps even Nostalgi-trips to Mc/bwl and ofcourse my favorite, Ahn'Qiraj.

Currently i'm lvl 62. But going from 57 to 62 took me about one week, since outland made it a lot funner to play. 1-57 took almost one and a half year though:)
Back to top Go down
huntentine

huntentine

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptySun May 27, 2007 3:30 pm

*cry* I always get glared at...some random person used /stare on me in stormwind...bleh at hoomans Razz Anyways, I'm glad your high levelled, cos you can prove to these rogues, once you hit 70, that we are as useful as them Razz and pleeeease everyone else, dont turn that last comment intoa huge conversation about classes Razz
Back to top Go down
Illinaya

PostSubject: Ans- Huntentine   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptyMon May 28, 2007 4:52 am

Sry man ;D

If you wonder why I am in a guild right now, when searching to yours the answer is that it's a friendsguild and we do Z'gurub and stuff for fun.

Yesterday when we went there, I ran my own dm-meters, reseted it before the second boss. In this guild there are 70 rogues, 70 huntards and even warlocks. I was currently level 62 then, and still i beated them all on the Meter Very Happy
I had 13% of total dps whereas the second had 10%, and if you don't believe me, i have a screenshot of it ;D

Sorry for mentioning it, I'm kinda proud ;P

/ Illi, The Druitt wannabe Rogue
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptyMon May 28, 2007 5:04 am

You could've said you was a good DPSerT_T
I don't want more competition in Kara Sad
locks and rogues are giving me a hard time already..

<.<
>.>
<.>
Back to top Go down
Illinaya

PostSubject: Hmm   Illináya, The lonely wanderer EmptyMon May 28, 2007 6:15 am

Maybe i should have.

Sorry, I guess i'm screwd then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illináya, The lonely wanderer   Illináya, The lonely wanderer Empty

Back to top Go down

Illináya, The lonely wanderer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: