Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Narux
Admin
Admin
Narux

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-01-26

Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! Empty
PostSubject: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 2:55 pm

Name: Narux Wildhoof
Class: Cow Warlock!
Race: Evil Cow!

Previous Guilds and Reasons for Leaving: The Brotherhood of Exiles, Ashen Order, Aftermath, Bloodsworn.

The Brotherhood of exiles merged with the Darkscar Legion and became the Ashen Order. After a very long time in there i decided to leave in favour for PVE, had quite alot of friends in Aftermath so that became my new home. Once TBC was here i felt like i needed a break from all the PVE and i wanted a fresh start so i decided to reroll on Sporeggar, made a bloodelf rogue. But the faction balance was horrible on sporeggar so i returned to my beloved cow on SSL, where i then joined Bloodsworn, which is a guild based on old members from Aftermath, Hidden and a few other guilds. It diden't feel right and well, i diden't feel like i fit in so i ended up leaving them aswell, so now iam unguilded.

Professions: Herbalism and Alchemy

In-game interests: I greatly enjoy Roleplaying, and spending time with my close friends. I also enjoy PVE and the raiding aspect of the game.

Why do you want to join the Ravencrest Wardens?: Well.. you see.. you got a whooooole lot of prettie elfies! and i just looove to hug them! Just ask Arin! So.. i thought! why not try to join them.. afterall! everybody needs their own Cow mascot!

Anything else?: Well.. If you don't belive that we cows can actually be warlocks.. ill just have to prove it!.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img172/9013/hahaul8.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img172/9409/harrju5.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img174/228/vackermm9.jpg

Pictures starring myself, Gardok, Mordacai, and Rekkie.
Back to top Go down
Faltereh

Faltereh

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 4:41 pm

gash Narux could you fill a guild list in orgrimmar with 10 noobs with the "Ravencrest Wardens" on it? That would be a GREEEEAAAT joke!
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! EmptyMon Jan 29, 2007 4:46 pm

Well.. we did think of you making a one man guild on the other side called.. Ravencrest warden! Would be some funny cross faction guild.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2007 2:38 am

Yes yes do it! NOW! bounce
Back to top Go down
Deathjester

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! EmptyWed May 09, 2007 12:04 am

Narux. Reroll. Cow. Alliance can be Cow. Someway. I know. Just know. Reroll. Alliance Cow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!   Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Narux - 63 Evil Warlock Cow!
Page 1 of 1