Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nopio

Nopio

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker Empty
PostSubject: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker EmptySat May 19, 2007 5:46 pm

Greetings All My name is Nopio Fizzlebang (Nop to my friends) and I would very much like to join your ranks. I am a lvl 48 Frost mage who not only uses magic but also engineering to hopefully one day make Azeroth a better place.
I have previously being in several other guilds, Which I left due to them either being inactive, in the progress of collapsing or generally not alot going on.
I know some of your members, who speak very highly of you as a guild.
I enjoy learning about Warcraft lore and enjoy finding out new things about the histories of Azeroth.

My RP story -> "Found outside an airvent of gnomeregan just after High Tinker Mekkatorque ordered the release of the city's radioactive waste tanks, His parents where turned into lepers due to only having enough time to save there son. After he was found he was taken to the Ironforge mystic by Juli Stormkettle and raised in the ways of magic. Knowing of previous mistakes of the gnomish people. Nopio hopes to one day find away to find his parents and revive them from the radiation sickness they where dosed with and reclaim gnomeregan for the glory of the gnomish race."

Gaming Preferences - I generally prefer instancing to questing and PVP but I enjoy majority of ingame activites.

Thank you for your time, Nopio
Back to top Go down
Deathjester

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker EmptySun May 20, 2007 3:03 am

We want tinkers! Yes we do.
Back to top Go down
Creadius

Creadius

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker EmptySun May 20, 2007 4:46 am

Yes! You are welcome, I care not what others think. Just whisper Árín, Lonad, Nahandra or Fenor in game! You'll probably have to have a little interview with our leader as well, Árín that is alien (Usually online on Aryn)
Back to top Go down
Tallis

Tallis

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker EmptySun May 20, 2007 6:23 am

Gief Nopio! Razz
Back to top Go down
Waluin

Waluin

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker EmptySun May 20, 2007 6:33 am

Hmm, am I lazy not to have uploaded a picture yet while you have before joining?

Anyway, this guy is a good IG-friend of mine, and his gnomish chattering is probably the most funny things I've ever seen typed. Besides, we really need a gnome mage that can make our life more interesting in the keep with random robots, explosions and such. Very Happy Grab him now, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker   Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker Empty

Back to top Go down

Nopio - Lvl 48 Gnome Mage Tinker
Page 1 of 1