Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vinč - Furrbee for hire.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinč

Vinč

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-08

Vinč - Furrbee for hire. Empty
PostSubject: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 2:05 am

'ello. Names Marcus, been 'round for little more then a year now I think on SSL. Different characters, different classes tried, gone astray to other realms from time to time but again, back to where I started once more. This time on root tossing moss-head Vinč. *nodnod*

Used to be a Jubbling, but recently desided that I needed something else then chase epics and raid, I needed RP ( It was the main reason I chose a server that had those two actuall letters in the name "R" and "P" ). I've teamed quite abit with Asquilan and Nahandra. Nahandra beeing the one who's been trying to entwine me. probably ever since we first met. I told her I'd concider it, even though it took me awhile to work up the courage to post an application here ( The size of your guild left me feeling rather intimidated and to be frank, it's quite daunting ). So anyway, some random facts coming up, aswell a short RP scenario with Vinč in her young young days.

- - - - -

Character Name: Vinč ( Mosshead, Furbee, Carebear, Purr-ist, Rawrbomb etc. etc. ) Mithčra
Character Level: 70
Character Class: Druid ( Feral. ergo; 0-44-17 )

- - - - -

Miscellaneous: Well, mentioned that my name is Marcus, last name Andersson infact ( Quite common no? Yuppers. ) and been playing World of Warcraft for about a year, making many friends and loosing many as they moved to the horde, or simply stopped playing.

Random Donrom; I like my coffee black, my time wasted, and my tunes Jazzy'n'Acid, with a dash of Piano bashing, and a smidget of Trance/Techno inbetween.

- - - - -

IC Description/Scenario:

The two Kaldorei parents sighed in unison as they once once again, after so many times, tried to explain to their daughter why she was destined to walk the path of The Claw. Mirra sat down on the bench beside the sulking "Mosshead", wrapping her arms around her daughter.

"Vinč, look at me. You couldn't sit still durring the history lessons at the temple. You nearly shot the eye out of Arshčs practicing bowery. Clearly the walk of a Hunter, nor a Priestess of Elune is your calling. Bearpaw at the Grove have offered to take you on as his apprentice since he see great potential in you. You just need guidance and varied lessons."

Vinč grunted irritably. She didn't like Bearpaw. Not in the slightest. He allways smelled funky and had weed in his hair, yellow crooked teeth, and a laughter that spit-showered everyone within thirty paces around him. She didn't want to be his apprentice if her bleeedin' ears where on the line!

Her father cleared his throat, leaning forward with his hands clasped behind his back and a gleefull smile plastered on his face.

"Well it's either that, or planting seedlings with Treant Oldbark..."

Oldbark... The local sleeping-pill that Vinč had spent countless days with, inbetween her different tries at finding her path. If she had to listen to his termite infested whining about "The young ones beeing so hasty." for the comming century she'd most likely bring fact to her "Mosshead" nickname. She rappidly got to her feet and grabbed a parent in each hand, as they made their way towards what would be her mentor and for many years to come, migraine suffering "victim", Bearpaw.

"... Point taken daddy."

- - - - -

A few PoI's about Vinč :

She's currently on a "crusade" of sorts, fighting the demons in Shadowmoon in the name of the Cenarion Expedition. ( Seeing as they in her view don't have time for that themselves, beeing bussy, and, uhm... Pressing flowers for ther collection. *cough* ) And even though she has nagged, and really tried to get a few Wardens at her disposal, it is very much a one-man endeavor.

She's also finally reached a great goal she's had for a very long time. She's gained the experience and title of the "Potion Master". The same path as her mother chose of trade. She is quite chatty about this, should the subject ever switch to alchemy in a word-toss. ( She just love her flowers and flasks)

- - - - -

PS: I've allways found it hard to find geographical lore, and lore about the Elves ( Or any lore for that matter that doesn't include a cataclysmic event or great heroes/demons/spawns of evil ). As you might see I left the actuall location out of the story, and any specific details aswell. What I am hoping is, that I can learn far more as I go along. That you are willing to perhaps, give me a few pointers, and bash some "Tree-hugger" knowlege into the caffeine infused noodle of mine I call a brain. Right now, I have the constant feeling that I need to expand Vinč, alot. I don't want her to be mere numbers in a shell. She needs depth, a far wider personality, and I feel fairly certain she could evolve nicely in the fold of "The Wardens".

I also want to stress ( and this I feel very strongly about ) that Vinč is not a hero. She doesn't have a tragic past, and even if she might be a very experienced Druid at the end of her line, she definately doesn't see herself as such. She's a Druid, heck she is even a Night Elf. But she is not a "Great Hero" as far as she sees it. ( in other words I am sick and tired of the whole "I am destined to bring doom/destruction/rule to/the world!" kind of characters. I just want something "realistic", down to earth, and normal. )

- - - - -

Well, enjoy the wall of text. Couldn't stop writing once i started, so yeah.

Last edited by on Tue May 08, 2007 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 4:59 am

Well not much needs to be said about this fella.

Best druid tank I've seen in a while, fun person to be with and an RP'er even

Cool

-Naha.

EDIT: and if noone did not get it from that, bring him in! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 6:02 am

Hahahah xD
*Pokes* You're funny!

Your looong post actually encouraged me to make a very, very possitive character that have had a good life o.o

Edit: I vote: Hijack! We can't let this madman run around freely xD
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 1:03 pm

Hey Viné.
Lets talk this over a pint of darkmoon sometime soon, contact me or the officers in-game : )
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Vinč

Vinč

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyTue May 08, 2007 7:50 pm

Well Nahandra has now invited me. But we must do this IC aswell even though the formalities has been handled allready with me getting a /ginvite. I insisst upon it.

Hoping to see you soon Árín so that we can do it the "proper way", drunk and chatty over a moldy pint of Darkmoon, with the twinks madly cackleing at our heels...

/edit for spelling.
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. EmptyWed May 09, 2007 4:53 am

For new nublets in our crazy family, please visit and write in

https://ravencrest.forumotion.net/The-Barracks-c2/The-Tavern-f4/Member-Access-t3.htm

for member access to these forums.

Thankee

-Naha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinč - Furrbee for hire.   Vinč - Furrbee for hire. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinč - Furrbee for hire.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-