Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where it all began.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avansas

Avansas

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Where it all began. Empty
PostSubject: Where it all began.   Where it all began. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 5:52 pm

It was late one night I decided to contact Árín about joining the Sentinels, so I sent her a letter and hoped for a reply...

"Meet in the park for an interview, 5 minutes..."

I remember rushing excitedly, thinking about how I was going to persuade Árín to let me in... My friend Shika, in the shadows behind me for moral support. 5 minutes later, I walked up the stairs to the fake moonwell in Stormwind Park. Heading towards a tall, important, Elven woman with a rather large staff on her back. That's what I remember thinking...

"If I upset her, will she hit me with it...?"

Surprisingly, I was greeted with a kind smile and a hearty hello. A few minutes later, after vigorous interrogation about my past experience, and many nervous jokes (by me) I was granted "Watcher" status in the Darnassus Sentinels.

That's how it began. The start of an era.

My first guild meeting... I remember approaching the stairs of the temple and seeing the Sentinels in formation. Swelling with pride, I stepped into line. Galendingo, my first mentor, and Sentinel was assigned to tutor me until he saw that I was fit to promotion (much to his dismay).

"Wait, he's a rogue... I'm a hunter... Surely he'd be better off with Firez?"

Reassuring words from my first ever mentor.

(( To be continued...

P.S - This is all entirely true, and this is how I started out in the Sentinels... Well, after a little dramatization anyway. ^_^ ))

Avansas
Back to top Go down

Where it all began.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Barracks :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: