Ravencrest Wardens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.

Go down 
+5
Árín
Khelazzar
Narux
Killia
Deathjester
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathjester

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. Empty
PostSubject: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 5:14 pm

Hellooooo there, my worthy enemies! ... Or no... Make that 'former' enemies...

*cough*

BECAUSE NOW, SOMETHING HAS JUST SEEMED TO... "TURN AROUND"!

Yea well you know what I mean anyways. I've never truly played an alliance character before, so that's exactly what I am doing now. But not on a different realm... Can't do that you know. The only time I'll leave Scarshield Legion, will be the time I leave WoW. So here I am... All my old characters deleted... All that time I spent on them, gone to waste. But, as I've said to many, what's a character good for other than for selling, if you can't have fun on it anyways? Nothing as far as I know. Sounds pretty damn crazy to do, yes. All my classmates in school thinks I ain't sane when it comes to WoW... But that's the point isn't it.

And about me appearing on this forum, well, I hope you don't mind. I have a feeling that some people (even here), hates me terribly much. Maybe because of my personality... Maybe because of my character name...

And... I'm not only appearing on your forum... But I'm also gonna try to apply to the guild!... Ehe... Here goes:

Player Information:

Name: Kennet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Information:

Name: Deathjester (currently 'possessing' the gnome called "Curtis Shock")

Level: 33, and going up fairly fast. It took me exactly a month to get my now former Blood Elf Rogue to level 70.

Race: Gnome.

Class: Rogue.

Spec: "Combat Fist Hemo" (yea, my own kind of spec... It works better than you think... With the right kind of gear of course)

Professions: Mining and Gnomish Engineering. I'm very capable with these professions as I've been using them since I first started with WoW.

"Deathjester":

Most of you would think I'm some leet twat who just use this name all the time because it's my nick...

But what do you know, really?

Oh well... I am a Roleplayer for any of you who doubt it because of my name.

Right, let's start with this: Do you know what Deathjester is?

Most likely not. You think there is no explanation as to why I keep having this name on most of my characters.

But now I finally have a chance to explain it... Be it "lame" or whatever, I can still explain it. And then there will be no doubts anymore.

Deathjester, is No One...

You wouldn't call your child "Deathjester", right? Of course not! Because it's not a normal name! I wouldn't call any child that either.

However...

I would give that name to a mischievous, lunatic and clownish spirit/entity, capable of manipulating and controlling weak-minded beings, and who favours random actions rather than planned ones.

Yea, that's right. Now you know what he is. As I've said, he is not his own. The only thing that is his own, is his personality and name. But he cannot stroll around normally without actually being in someone.

So now you might understand...

Believable? I don't see why it couldn't be. We're playing in a fantasy world full of magic.

But is that all? Is he "just there" to controll people without any real reason? Oh no. You see, the thing is, Deathjester is not alone in what he's doing, and he sure is doing it for a reason. Most of all, it's for the fun in itself. But also, it's for the creation of Disorder. Disorder as in chaos.

As said, he's not alone in what he's doing...

Remember Clowny?

I think you remember Clowny...

That's another one for ya.

There is nothing 'solo' to it. They all work together.

Ah well, now you know most of it. You might see it as lame and such, but so be it then. It's Flexible, and I like it. I would roleplay a maniac anyhow, in some way.

Who Deathjester is controlling now? A gnome known as "Curtis Shock", who have his own story, but let's just say that his past involves a major amount of murders, simply because of his aggressive behaviour. But he left all that later on, and got a second chance in his life, as a SI:7 Operative. All went well for a long time... But alas, even his future wasn't gonna get better... Because his former aggressive behaviour seemed to crawl its way back up again, somehow.

Guess who made it all come back to him...

That's right, a certain Jester.

Curtis Shock was next on the line to be used.

When Curtis lost it again, and killed his fellow SI:7 comrades, his mind got weak and fragile because of his uncontrollable anger. Deathjester acted swiftly.

Now, there is no Curtis Shock anymore.

Only Deathjester.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's all I have to offer... As to why Deathjester would want to join the Ravencrest Wardens... Well... His goal Now, since "the table has been turned", is to weaken the Horde, but also to create disorder and chaos in various ways. He thinks the Wardens would support him on this. Atleast the 'weaken the Horde' part.

It's a wall of text, I know... Don't have to read all the shizzle I write. And yea, I do appologise for that. I probably sound very annoying when writing like this. It could be because I'm Swedish...

That's all for me. *bows*

Last edited by on Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killia

Killia

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySat Apr 21, 2007 9:07 pm

Árín... i am so gonna kill you both ICly and OOCly if you don't jeg DJ in...
Back to top Go down
Narux
Admin
Admin
Narux

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 12:37 am

So.... Deejay.. You found my little secret home away from home eh?

....and is applying!

*tickles*

Good Luck :p

I'd definatly Vouch for you :p
Back to top Go down
Khelazzar

Khelazzar

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 1:07 am

I've seen ya Around Deathjester. Im sure your welcome to the guild though its Arins choice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Árín
Admin
Admin
Árín

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 2:51 am

Welcome to the right side *grins*. Please contact me or othe officers Nahandra, Fenor or Lonad, Ingame.
Back to top Go down
https://ravencrest.forumotion.net
Sharna
Admin
Admin
Sharna

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 3:28 am

*Skipped everything except the recruitment part*
z0mgozh! Ninja him!
*Agrees with Killia*
Back to top Go down
Nahandra

Nahandra

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptySun Apr 22, 2007 4:39 am

Now this is interesting. I'll always remember you mutilating.. aka. wtfpwnage my drood over a year ago in some tds world pvp event. Cool

And no, I'm not the kind of person to get offended and hold something against ya. Or am I.. Twisted Evil

Anyway, this will be interesting in RP wise, and if you join, it will surely stirr it up, if nothing else.

But I'll see you ingame! affraid
Back to top Go down
Galendingo

Galendingo

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptyMon Apr 23, 2007 12:24 am

Meeting yesterday became interessting when DJ arrived. So let the show begin... This will be fun.

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Firez

Firez

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. EmptyTue Apr 24, 2007 6:10 am

Woohoo! Deathjester, Nice to finally meet ya after all those times around and IN the campfire in Astranaar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.   Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad. Empty

Back to top Go down

Deathjester - Looney Toons Gone Bad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: